691 reviews analysed
1. Zurn 2-720A Wilkins Pressure Vacuum Breaker 2-Inch Assembly
- Maximum working water pressure 150 PSI
- Maximum working water temperature 110 DegreeF
- Hydrostatic test pressure 300 PSI
- End connections threaded ANSI B1.20.1
- All bronze body and bonnet construction
- Standards Compliance: ASSE Listed 1020, IAPMO Listed, CSA Certified
- Main valve body: Cast Bronze ASTM B584
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel, 300 Series
- Elastomers: Silicone (FDA approved), Buna Nitrile (FDA approved)
- Polymers: Polypropylene (FDA approved), Delran (FDA approved)
The Zurn Wilkins Series 720A Pressure Vacuum Breaker Assembly is used in high hazard applications for protection. Applications are primarily non-potable residential and commercial irrigation systems. Designed for installation on irrigation water lines to protect against backsiphonage of contaminated water into the potable water supply. Assembly shall provide protection where a potential health hazard exists.
From the Manufacturer
This Wilkins Series 720A pressure vacuum breaker assembly is designed for installation on potable water lines to protect against back-siphonage of contaminated water into the potable water supply. Assembly shall provide protection where a potential health hazard exists.
2. Orbit Sprinkler System 3/4-Inch Brass Atmospheric Vacuum Breaker 51059
The Atmospheric Vacuum Breaker is designed to prevent potential contaminants from entering the main water supply through sprinkler heads throughout an irrigation system. Features and Benefits: With a heavy-cast brass body and the ability to withstand up to 150 psi, the Atmospheric Vacuum Breaker will work reliably for any lawn irrigation sprinkler system or garden sprinkler system.
From the Manufacturer
The Atmospheric Vacuum Breaker is designed to prevent contaminants from entering the main water supply through sprinkler heads. It is not designed to be used as a mainline anti-siphon device.
3. Litorange 2 Pack Brass 3/4" Inch MHT Hose Bibb Connector Backflow Preventer Vacuum Breaker
- ★3/4-inch female hose threaded inlet,3/4-inch male hose threaded outlet.
- ★Max. operating temp. rating: 180 F/82 C, Max. operating pressure rating: 125 PSI.
- ★Break-off screw for permanent attachment. Eliminates back-siphonage into water supply
- ★Meets ASSE 1011/CSA B64.2, Meets ANSI/NSF 61-9 Standard.
- ★Package include: 2 PCS Vacuum Breaker with 2 PCS extra red washers.
Attached to sill cocks, valves, and hydrants with Male hose thread outlet. For indoor or outdoor use.
Designed to prevent dangerous back siphonage and back flow into a potable water supply.
Furnished with break-a-way lock screw if vandal-resistant installation is desired. For nonfreezing areas only.
Designed to protect hose connections from contamination where temperatures do not get below freezing.
Outlet side of vacuum breaker has a manual drain release of check valve to allow complete draining of valve, but must be operated manually after hose is disconnected to prevent valve from freezing.
★ Package include: 2 PCS Vacuum Breaker
2 PCS extra red washers.
4. Apollo 3820401 Brass Atmospheric Type Vacuum Breaker, 3/4" NPT Female
The 3/4″ Atmospheric Type Vacuum Breakers shall be Apollo 38-200 Series. The device is designed to prevent contamination of potable water due to back-siphonage. The 38- 200 Series is not designed for backpressure conditions or continuous pressure applications longer than 12 hours in a 24- hour period and should only be installed in areas where spillage of water could not cause damage. Silicone seat disc. Polypropylene float. Noryl cap and guide. Chrome-plated steel canopy. Zinc-plated steel screw.
5. Watts Water Technologies 1/2 LF288A Watts 288A Anti-Siphon Vacuum Breaker 1/2 In., Brass, Lead Free
6. Wilkins 1-420XL Freeze Relief FNPT x FNPT Pressure Vacuum Breaker
7. Zurn 3/4" 710 Pressure Vacuum Breaker Assembly (34-710)
The 3/4″ Zurn Wilkins 710 Pressure Vacuum Breaker Assembly protects against backsiphonage of contaminated water into the potable water supply where a potential high health hazard exists. With fewer parts and a lightweight, compact body, the Zurn Wilkins 710 Pressure Vacuum Breaker Assembly is a low-maintenance, cost-effective solution for high-hazard irrigation applications – commercial or residential. It also features a maximum pressure of 150 psi and a temperature range of 33°F to 140°F. The 710 is more compact than any competitor valve in the marketplace. Bring effortless performance to any residential and commercial irrigation systems.
8. Watts LF NF8 Lead Free Hose Connections Vacuum Breaker
This 3/4 inch hose bibb vacuum breaker is designed specifically for wall and yard hydrants to prevent the reverse flow of polluted water from entering into the potable water supply due to backsiphonage. It consists of lead free body construction, stainless steel working parts, a rubber diaphragm and disc, and a draining stem. It permits manual draining for freezing conditions. The maximum pressure is 125 psi (8.6 bar).
From the Manufacturer
Series LFNF8 Lead Free Hose connection.Vacuum Breakers permit the attachment of portable hoses to hose thread faucets and prevent the reverse flow of polluted water from entering into the potable water supply due to backsiphon.ge. It con.ists of a brass body construction . stainless steel working parts, a rubber diaphragm and disc, and a freeze relief feature that protects the valve from freeze damage. Series LFNF8 is ideal for inside and outside, health hazard installation. requiring non.con.inuous pressure such as service sinks, swimming pools, photo developing tanks, laundry tubs, wash racks, dairy barns, marinas, and general outside gardening uses. Check with local inspection.authorities for installation.requirements. Maximum Pressure:125psi (8.6 bar).
9. SpigotMaster ~SM-XL Vacuum Breaker Adapter~ Turns a NIBCO or Watts Anti-Siphon Hose Bib Into a Straight Through Connection for Your Garden Hose or Timer
- Converts NIBCO & Watts Anti-Siphon Hose Bibs Into A Normal Garden Hose Connection That Won’t leak!
- We Make 3 Models to Fit Most Spigots with External Backflow Preventers – MAKE SURE YOU MEASURE BEFORE ORDERING!
- SM01 ~ For Arrowhead Spigots When You Can Remove the Entire Vacuum Breaker. Fine Threads are 1″ in Diameter
- SM01.125 ~ For Arrowhead Spigots When You Can Only Remove the Bottom Part of the Vacuum Breaker or Where the External Thread Diameter Measures 1.17″
- SM-XL ~ For NIBCO Hose Bibs & Watts Spigots Widely Used in Canada Where the External Thread Diameter is 1.25″ (1-1/4″ Fine Thread)
10. Apollo 3820106 Brass Atmospheric Type Vacuum Breaker, 1/4" NPT Female
The 1/4″ Atmospheric Type Vacuum Breakers shall be Apollo 38-200 Series. The device is designed to prevent contamination of potable water due to back-siphonage. The 38- 200 Series is not designed for backpressure conditions or continuous pressure applications longer than 12 hours in a 24- hour period and should only be installed in areas where spillage of water could not cause damage. Silicone seat disc. Polypropylene float. Noryl cap and guide. Chrome-plated steel canopy. Zinc-plated steel screw.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Atmospheric Vacuum Breaker 2 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!