765 reviews analysed
1. BLACK+DECKER SmoothCut One-Touch Can Opener, Black, EC600B
- No Sharp Edges: Side-Cut Technology leaves smooth edges for safe handling. This innovative design is an upgrade for any kitchen.
- Clean Cutting: Unlike top-cut openers, the side-cut blade never touches the contents of the can to prevent contamination.
- One-Touch Operation: Just set the can in place on the magnetic strip and the cutting assembly quickly goes to work. Extra-Tall Base: The extended height accommodates cans of almost any size.
- Bottle and Pop-Top Opener: Detachable opener stores conveniently in the back of the can opener. Works with metal caps on glass bottles and cans with pull rings and pop tabs.
- Knife Sharpener: Built into the back of the unit with a sharpening angle for both left- and right-handed use.
Open cans the smart way with the BLACK+DECKER SmoothCut One-Touch Can Opener. The new and improved design uses a side-cutting blade to efficiently open cans, leaving behind a smooth edge that’s safe to handle. The extra-tall base allows for cans of all heights and sizes, and the sturdy cutting assembly opens cans with hands-free performance. Other features include a built-in knife sharpener and a detachable bottle and pop-top lid opener.
2. Black & Decker Space Saver Under Cabinet Electric Can Opener (EC59D)
You are looking at a New Old Stock Black & Decker Under Cabinet Can Opener Model EC59D in White. This can opener was made back when the name Black & Decker was a great brand name, before it all went to CHINA.. This unit was made back in the 1980-90’s and comes to you unopened.
3. Black & Decker CO85BM Spacemaker Can Opener,Black/Brushed Metal
Mount this Spacemaker can opener under your cabinets to free up valuable counter space. The power pierce cutter easily opens big and tall cans with hands free operation. You’ll enjoy the convenience of the built-in knife sharpener and bottom opener. The black can opener with brushed metal accents blends with contemporary kitchen decor.
4. Black & Decker Spacemaker Under-Counter Can Opener
This Spacemaker Can Opener mounts under cabinets to save counter space and to accommodate big and tall cans. Operates hands free and has automatic shutoff. Power-pierce cutting blades release for easy cleaning. Built-in knife sharpener and bottle opener. Imported. 6-1/2Hx10Wx4D”.
5. Black & Decker Spacemaker Under-the-Counter Can Opener
Mounts under cabinet to free counter space, Hands free operation with automatic shut off, Opens big and small cans, Power pierce cutter,
6. Black & Decker CO85 Spacemaker Can Opener, White
Mount this Spacemaker can opener under your cabinets to free up valuable counter space. The power pierce cutter easily opens big and tall cans with hands free operation. You’ll enjoy the convenience of the built-in knife sharpener and bottom opener.
7. Black & Decker CO100 Spacemaker Traditional Multi-Purpose Can Opener, White
- Handy bottle opener
- Built-in knife sharpener
- Useful bag cutter
- Space-saving design
- Multi-purpose can opener with power-pierce cutter
- Swing-open door for convenient accessibility
- automatic shut-off
- Installs easily under a cabinet to save on space
- cord storage
- Includes built-in bag cutter, bottle opener, and knife sharpener
- Measures approximately 5-1/2 by 8-2/5 by 8 inches
Bag cutter, bottle opener and knife sharpener make this appliance yourall-in-one kitchen assistant. space-saving design frees countertops of appliance clutterto reduce crowding in your kitchen’sactive work areas. simple to install with step-by-step instructionsand a pre-sized mounting template.
8. Black & Decker EC950 Slimline Spacemaker Can Opener with Clock Timer
- Opens cans of all sizes
- built-in knife sharpener included
- Mounts under cabinet: 9 inches wide, 3-1/4 inches high, 6 inches deep
- Battery-operated digital clock with cooking timer on opener’s cover
- Cover pulls down for can-opening, closes for viewing clock, timer
- Removable cutter dishwasher-safe
If space is at a premium in your kitchen you might do well to consider this under the counter can opener. Not only will it open your cans, it can sharpen your knives, tell you the time and time your brownies.
Slim, sleek, white, and unobtrusive, this appliance mounts under a cabinet and then performs four essential kitchen tasks: It opens cans of all sizes, sharpens knives of all sizes, displays real time, and keeps track of cooking times. Closed, the cover serves as a clock/timer. Pulled down, the cover reveals the electric, hands-free can opener (with a magnet to hold lids) and knife sharpener. For easy cleanup, the cutting assembly removes and goes safely into the dishwasher. The can opener/knife sharpener plugs into a wall socket. The clock/timer operates on a LR44 cell battery (included). The appliance measures 9 inches wide, 3-1/4 inches high, and 6 inches deep and mounts under flush or overhang cabinets. Mounting instructions are clear, and mounting hardware is included. –Fred Brack
9. Black & Decker EC600 Spacemaker Under-Counter Can Opener
Save your valuable counter space with the Black & Decker Spacemaker Can Opener. Ideal for both tall and short cans. Opener pulls out for easy use and tucks away when not in use. Blade assembly pops out for dishwasher-safe cleaning. No. EC600. Imported. 5Hx7-1/2Wx4-1/2D”
Convenient when in use, inconveniently taking up counter space when it’s not, an electric can opener can be more trouble than it’s worth. Black & Decker solves the problem with this compact model. It mounts underneath a cabinet, where space is wasted anyway, and, as if that weren’t enough, the opener’s face pulls down when it’s needed and then snaps back up to conserve even more space–and to look neat and tidy. A magnet extends automatically to secure lids. For cleanup, the blade assembly pops off at the push of a button and can be put in the dishwasher. Made of gleaming white plastic, this can opener is barely noticeable and looks good when it is noticed. –Fred Brack
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Black And Decker Space Maker Canopener for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!