The Best Blue Pipe Heating Cable
772 reviews analysed
1. M-D Building Products 64444 Pipe Heating Cable With Thermostat, 1 Pack, ORANGE
2. Easy Heat AHB-013 Cold Weather Valve and Pipe Heating Cable, 3-Feet
- Manufactured in china
- Easy to use
- Highly durable
- Easy Heat pipe heating cable installs quickly and easily to keep water flowing down to -40° F (-40° C)
- Prevents pipe freeze-ups
- Includes heating cable, grounded plug, built in thermostat and instructions
- Designed for rigid plastic and metal pipes up to 1.5” (38mm) in diameter
- Built-in thermostat saves energy by powering the cable only when needed
- Turns on below 38° F (3° C) and off above 45° F (7 ° C)
- Plug indicator light assures the system has power
- Plugs into a standard 120 VAC outlet
- Constructed of weather resistant PVC outer jacket, continuous ground braid and polyethylene inner insulation
- UL listed and CSA certified
3′ automatic pipe heating cable, surface mounted snap action THERMOSTAT activates heat only when needed, heats to 7W per foot, TOTAL: 21W or 175a, for use with plastic or metal pipe, UL & CSA listed.
3. GardenHOME Pipe and Valve Heating Cable (2X9Feet) Heat cables
- SECURED PROTECTION: From 9-11 feet (2.74-3.35 m) and up to 1-1 1/2 inches (25.4-38.1 mm) in diameter.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Just put our Icebreaker cable along the pipes to keep ice and coldness away (Recommended for use on water-filled metal and rigid plastic pipes).
- ENERGY SAVING THERMOSTAT CONTROLLED: The built-in thermostat can sense the temperature of the pipe. It turns the cable on at 38°F and turns it off automatically when the pipe has been heated to a temperature of approximately 45°F.
- ECONOMICAL: Reliable low wattage design saves up to 70% energy than other cables and protects your cable to -50°F.
- DURABLE: Weather resistant PVC outer jacket and inner insulation. It will operate for years without requiring maintenance.
Say goodbye to frozen pipes in the winter with the GardenHOME Pipe Heating Cable – 9ft. with Thermostat, designed for preventing water pipes from freezing. This temperature-controlled cable runs along the pipes and valves, thawing frozen pipes. The build-in thermostat will sense the temperature of the pipe and turn the cable on and off, while only using five amps of electricity or less, to provide the most economical solution for frozen pipe disasters.
*Our Pipe Heating Cable & Ice Melting Cable prevents your pipes from major repair costs due to cold weather, snow or frozen water damage.
*This quick and easy ice-melting kit is ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
*It is winter and Subzero resistant, durable and long lasting due to its unique material composition. This Kit prevents congestions and ice backups.
*It is easy to install by using the included mounting hardware. It operates for years without requiring maintenance.
HOW IT WORKS
It is thermostat controlled. The built-in thermostat can sense the temperature of the pipe. It turns the cable on at 38°F and turns it off automatically when the pipe is heated to a temperature of approximately 45°F.
Used on pipes in House, Garage, Pipes, Garden, Patio and many more!
• Pre-assembled for easy installation
• Protects pipes from 9-11 feet and up to 1-1.5 inches in diameter
• Use on water-filled plastic and metal pipes only
• Economical solution to frozen pipe disasters
• Weather resistant PVC outer jacket and inner insulation
GardenHOME stands for highest quality to the lowest price. We give 30-days MONEY BACK PROMISE! If you are not 100% satisfied!
4. Frost King HC30A Heating Cables, 30 Feet, Black
5. Frost King HC6A 6 Feet Automatic Electric Heat Cable Kits, Black
6. Frost King HC3A Automatic Electric Heat Cable Kits, 3ft x 120V x 7 Watts/ft, 3 Feet, Black
Frost King automatic heat cables with self regulating thermostat keeps pipes from freezing down to as cold as 38 below zero. Available in lengths from 3′ to 30′.
7. Frost King HC12A Heating Cables, 12 Feet, Black
Frost King HC12A Heating Cables, 12 Feet, Black
8. HEATIT HISD 3-feet Pipe Heating with Built-in Thermostat, Black
- Use for water filled plastic (including PEX) or metal pipes. Not use for anything else, like empty water pipes, fuel lines, hoses, gutters, steam lines and so on. Two year limited quality . If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issues.
- Pre-assembled easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat, and instructions. Easy to install and use. 120 volt, 7 watts/ft. Built in thermostat to turn the cable 37F on 50F off. Only use 5 amps or less of electricity. Energy saving. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid.
- Both CSA and ETL approved. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) as out jacket.
- Maximum 1/2 in fiberglass insulation was used over the heating cable for lower temperature protection. Pipes must be at least 3 feet and at least 3/8” and less than 1 1/2” in. diameter. No crossing. No spiral. No overlap itself. Only straight.
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. To avoid the overheat, please don’t plug in the cable for a long time for testing. When you feel the slight warm, please turn it off.
9. Frost King RC30 Automatic Electric Roof Cable Kits, 30ft x 120V x 5 Watts/ft, 30 Feet, Black
Frost King roof and gutter cables. Prevents ice build up in gutters and ice dams getting under the shingles. Kit comes complete with cable spacers and Shingle clips. Complete installation instructions. Available in lengths from 30′ – 200′.
10. HEATIT aluminum Foil Tape Professional grade-2 inch x 150 feet (50 yards) length Thick 5.3mil (2.4mil foil and 2.9mil backing paper)For HVAC, Ducts, Pipes, Metal repair, Heating Cable application etc
- HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi (We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com). HEATIT aluminum foil tape provide a tough, strong bond at low and high temperatures from -22 F to 248 F
- 2.0 inches wide x 150 feet (50 yards) length. 2.4 mil foil thick and 2.9 mil backing paper thick
- HEATIT aluminum foil tape can stick well to most surfaces by its high quality acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive. A clean, dry and free of oil or grease surface is necessary before applying HEATIT aluminum foil tape
- Flame retardant, UV resistant, Chemically resistant. Perform well in thermally conductive. Improving the heating and cooling efficiency
- Idea for Indoor and outdoor applications: pipe heating cable attachment, duct insulation, general repair, cold and hot air ducts, HVAC, aluminum sealing, copper pipe fixing etc
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Blue Pipe Heating Cable for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!