Top 9 Compound Dewalt Miter Saw
We spent many hours on research to finding compound dewalt miter saw, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best compound dewalt miter saw, you should not miss this article. compound dewalt miter saw coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 compound dewalt miter saw by our suggestions
845 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The DEWALT DWS779 12″ Sliding compound Miter saw features a powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has a super efficient dust collection system that captures over 75% of dust generated. This miter saw also offers an exclusive back fence design which cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2×12 at 45°.
2. DEWALT DWS780 12-Inch Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw, One Size
- New precise miter system
- Handle design for added portability
- 90 day money back guarantee
- Product does not include a stand
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication
- Powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive Back Fence design cuts up to 2 by 16 dimensional lumber at 90-degrees, 2 by 12 at 45 degrees
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity, ensures accuracy
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75-percent of dust generated
- This product does not come with a stand. 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width)-14 inch (16 inch w/ special setup). 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width)- 4×8
The DEWALT 12″ Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15A 3,600 RPM and offers a new precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimal accuracy. Features a new handle design for maximum portability, cam lock miter, detent override, bevel crown stops and is best in class capacity. Constructed for easy, hassle-free use saw’s capacities are miter 0 to 60 degree left, 0 to 50 degree right, bevel 0 to 48 degree left and right, cross cuts 2 x 14 on 90 degree and miters 2 x 10 on 45 degree, base capacity 6-1/2″ left and right with a crown capacity of 6-5/8″. Carbide blade, dust bag, wrench and manual, 90 day money back guarantee, one year service, three year limited warranty and accessory DW7187 adjustable miter saw laser system included. Weighs 54 pounds.
The DEWALT DWS780 12-inch double bevel sliding compound miter saw expertly walks the line between the rugged durability and fine precision that professionals need on the job site. From delicate woodworking to heavy-duty framing and deck building, the DWS780 provides the accuracy, capacity, and portability that cabinetmakers, trim carpenters, framers, installers, and contractors need.
Precise Cutting Without Recalibration
The DWS780 miter saw features extremely solid construction and the new XPS cross-cut alignment system that features an improved ultra-bright LED light, which casts a laser-like shadow on the work surface and shows the user precisely where the blade will come in contact with the material. This unique alignment system requires no recalibration over time or after changing blades, which makes it more accurate and durable than traditional laser guides.
The DWS780 miter saw’s rugged guards; precision-machined castings, fences, and bevel system; and tough stainless steel miter detent plate are designed to withstand the constant rigors of the job site.
The saw features a powerful 15-amp motor that delivers 3,800 RPM. For convenience, the power cord is routed through the rail in the back, eliminating interference with the slide. Additionally, the saw offers an industry-leading combination of cut capacities, which includes 6-3/4-inch vertical capacity, 7-1/2-inch nested crown capacity, 13-7/8-inch horizontal capacity, and exclusive back fence design that cuts up to a 2×16 at a 90-degree angle and 2×12 at a 45-degree angle. To simplify and maximize vertical cutting capacity, the unit includes a rail lock latch for holding the head away from the fence.
The dual bevel system is easy to see and use in job site conditions thanks to its high-visibility scale and easy angle adjustment. Bevel from zero to 49 degrees with positive stops at 0 degrees, 22.5 degrees, 33.9 degrees, 45 degrees, and 49 degrees in both right and left directions. The saw also miters 60 degrees to the right and 50 degrees to the left and features an adjustable miter detent plate with 10 positive stops. A cam lock miter button allows the user to lock angles between detents. A miter detent override is also used to allow precise angle adjustment without falling into detents.
What’s in the Box
One DEWALT DWS780 12-inch double bevel sliding compound miter saw, one carbide blade, one blade wrench, one dust bag, and one vertical material clamp.
3. DEWALT DWS715 15-Amp 12" Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
- Stainless steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops
- Tall sliding fence supports 5-1/2 in. Base vertically
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Bevels 0° – 48° to the left and 0°- 3° to the right
- 2 in. X 8 in. Dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90° and 2 in. X 6 in. Dimensional lumber at 45°
The DW715 12 in. Single-bevel compound Miter saw is powered by a 15 amp motor to drive 4, 000 RPM, delivering Extended power and durability. Features stainless steel Miter detent plate and cam Miter Lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Tall sliding fences support 5-1/2 in. Of base molding vertically and 5-1/2 in. Of crown molding vertically nested. Lightweight design and built-in carry handle for portability.
4. DEWALT DWS716XPS 15-Amp 12" Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Xps Cutline
- POWER AND DURABILITY: 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor
- INTEGRATED XPS CUT LINE positioning system with LED light provides adjustment free cut line indication
- MITER DETENT PLATE IMPROVES PRODUCTIVITY AND ENSURES CUTTING ACCURACY: Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops
- MITER DENTENT OVERRIDE that allows you to override the miter stops and adjust to the desired setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents
- EASIER BEVEL CUTS: Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 6-5/8-inch nested and base molding up to 6-1/2-inch vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- CROSS CUT CAPACITY up to 2×8-Inch dimensional lumber at 90° and a 2×6-Inch dimensional lumber at 45°
- DOUBLE BEVEL DESIGN: Double bevel design allows saw to bevel left and right 0 – 48 degree with positive stops at 0, 33.9, 45, and 48 degrees both left and right allowing user to flip the saw not the material
- HIGH VISIBILITY BEVEL SCALE that makes bevel adjustments fast and easy
- 0-50 degrees left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
- OPTIMIZED CUTTING ACCURACY: Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Precise miter system and machined-base fence support optimized cutting accuracy
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: Lightweight design, head lock-down pin, and built-in carry handle for portability
5. DEWALT DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
- Wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports provide up to 8′ of material support
- Easily adjustable mounting rails adapt to nearly any miter saw
- Wide rubber grip wheels provide easy jobsite mobility
- Three-position pneumatic assisted raising and lowering for the ultimate in flexibility and ease of set up
- Durable tubular steel construction allows for a 300-Pound maximum weight capacity
Durable Work Support Stand
DEWALT’s DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw/Planer Stand allows for easy jobsite mobility thanks to its wide rubber wheels and fold-up design. The DWX726 is designed for a variety of contractors including cabinetmakers, trim carpenters, framers, installers and many other professionals who are tasked with using a miter saw on the jobsite.
With three-position pneumatically assisted raising and lowering, the DWX726 is easy to assemble to minimize downtime. The unit is also durable with a tubular steel construction that allows for 300 pounds of maximum weight capacity. The mounting rails are easily adjustable, and they can adapt to nearly any miter saw on the market. Additionally, the stand offers wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports, which provide up to 8 feet of material support. Weighing a manageable 67 pounds, the stand is 98 inches long and 32.5 inches wide when it is unfolded. To save space, the unit folds vertically and measures only 59.5 inches by 17 inches. Miter saw not included.
- Tool Width – Extended: 98 inches
- Tool Height – Extended: 32.5 inches
- Tool Width – Folded: 59.5 inches
- Tool Height – Folded: 17 inches
- Tool Weight: 67 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 75 pounds
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally, wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
6. DEWALT 15 Amp 10-in Compound Miter Sa
The DWS713 10 in. Compound Miter Saw has a 15 Amp motor to drive 5,000 RPM, delivering extended power and durability. Features stainless steel miter detent plate and cam miter lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Tall sliding fences support 4-1/2 in. of crown molding vertically nested. Lightweight design and built-in carry handle for portability. 2 in. x 6 in. dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90 degrees and 2 in. x 4 in. dimensional lumber at 45 degrees Includes: 15 Amp 10 in. Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw – DWS713,10 in. Carbide Tipped Blade,Wrench,Dust Bag,Vertical Clamp.
7. DEWALT DCS361M1 20V Max Cordless Miter Saw
The DEWALT DCS361M1 20V Max Cordless Miter Saw utilizes a 20V Max Battery Pack (DCB204) which provides on average, 183 cuts of 2×4 Pine – or 275 cuts of 3-1/4 Pine baseboard. It offers an integrated XPS cross cut positioning system that provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. The 7 1/4 Inch Sliding Miter Saw features a single left bevel which ranges from -3Degree to 48Degree left. With a 3 1/2 inch maximum vertical, 3 5/8 inch crown nested, and 2×8 inch horizontal cut capacity, this saw will handle most of the common cuts needed. The adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate has 10 positive stops to improve productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. An oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy. The compact, lightweight design (31.6 bs.) allows for easy transport and storage. It has a cam lock miter handle which delivers quick and accurate miter angles, along with a precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimized durability and cutting accuracy. Includes: DCB204 20V Max Battery, DCB112 12 – 20V Max Charger, Carbide Blade, Users Guide, Blade Wrench, Material Clamp.
8. DEWALT DCS361B 20V Max Cordless Miter Saw (Tool Only)
- Integrated cut line cross-cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. Capacity to cup 3 5/8in nested crown and 3 1/2 base vertically
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (30 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
DEWALT DCS361MB 20V Max Cordless Miter Saw Bare tool utilizes a 20V Max Battery Pack (DCB204) which provides on average, 183 cuts of 2×4 Pine – or 275 cuts of 3-1/4 Pine baseboard. It offers an integrated XPS cross cut positioning system that provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. The 7 1/4 Inch Sliding Miter Saw features a single left bevel which ranges from -3Degree to 48Degree left. With a 3 1/2 inch maximum vertical, 3 5/8 inch crown nested, and 2×8 inch horizontal cut capacity, this saw will handle most of the common cuts needed. The adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate has 10 positive stops to improve productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. An oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy. The compact, lightweight design (31.6 bs.) allows for easy transport and storage. It has a cam lock miter handle which delivers quick and accurate miter angles, along with a precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimized durability and cutting accuracy.
9. DEWALT DWX723 Heavy Duty Miter Saw Stand
- Universal design works with all brands of miter saws. Extended Tool Width-151 inch. Folded Tool Width-70 inch. Folded Tool Height-6 inch
- Lightweight aluminum construction (35 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- 5-1/2-Inch beam extends to support up to 16-Feet of material and up to 500 lbs.
- Miter saw mounting brackets allow easy and secure mounting of miter saw to stand
- Non-marring feet on tool mount will not scratch material.Extended Tool Height:32 inch
Lightweight aluminum construction allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite. Universal design works with all brands of Miter saws. Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage 5-1/2′ Beam extends to support up to 16′ Of material and up to 500 lb. (Pound). work stops/supports can be repositioned quickly anywhere along the rail. Non marking feet on tool mount won’t scratch material. 500 Lb. (Pound) weight capacity. 150″ W x 32″ H when fully extended, 72″ W x 6″ H when folded. Includes: 2 Convertible work supports/stops and 2 mounting brackets. This product is manufactured in china. This product meets customer requirement.
DEWALT’s DWX723 miter saw stand is a heavy duty piece of equipment that expands the usage possibilities of a miter saw. As it works with most miter saw brands, this stand is ideal for a wide range of contractors, construction workers, carpenters, or home miter saw users.
Strong but Moveable
DEWALT’s DWX723 miter saw stand can hold a serious amount of materials with a max capacity of up to 500 pounds. With its 5-1/2 foot main beam backed by extensions that stretch to support up to 16 feet’s worth of materials, it’s ready to become an essential part of the jobsite. Also, it has an extended length of up to 50 inches with extension lock levers that provide simple but steady locking for the supporting extensions, as well as providing an extra level of impact resistance. Even with all of this, the miter saw stand sets on the scale at only 35 pounds, which means that it’s much more portable than a user might expect.
A Host of Helpful Features
Even though DEWALT’s DWX723 miter saw stand is durable and ready to step up and hold a huge amount, it’s a snap to store thanks to the folding legs. The miter saw’s mounting brackets will work with any brand of miter saw. The brackets have a quick release feature that makes it possible to place a saw at any point on the rail, easily releasing the saw for increased portability. These brackets also allow for having two saws on the stand at the same time. The miter saw’s material supports can be adjusted to wherever needed along the rail as well as up and down, which expands the possibilities of materials cut and saws used, and they boast flip up material cut stops. In addition, the feet on the tool mount are non-marring, keeping material from getting damaged.
Dimensions & Warranty
DEWALT’s DWX723 miter saw stand is 150 inches wide and 32 inches high when fully extended and 73 inches wide and 6 inches high when folded, and it weighs 35 pounds. It comes with a 3-year limited warranty, a 1-year free service contract, and a 90 day money back guarantee.
Raymond E. DeWalt followed in his father’s footsteps by holding mill and constructions jobs from the time he left school. No matter what the job, the question of high labor costs always concerned him. To help cut these costs, occasionally he rigged up a machine to meet some special need. Eventually, Mr. DeWalt was offered a position as head of a woodworking mill that manufactured almost everything from boxes to full-fledged houses. He designed a yoke and attached it directly to a motor and saw, then mounted it on a standard arm. The saw could be raised, lowered, slid back and forth, moved to any angle, or tilted to any bevel. It instantly lowered costs and increased productivity, and was the first DEWALT tool. Today the DEWALT power tools line consists of over 200 electric power tools and over 800 accessories including: drills and hammer drills, screwdrivers, circular, chop, miter, table, reciprocating, and jig saws, planers, impact wrenches, die, angle, and bench grinders, shears, nibblers, sanders, laminate trimmers, routers, and plate joiners.
What’s in the Box
One DWX723 miter saw stand, 2 convertible work supports/stops, 2 mounting brackets.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Compound Dewalt Miter Saw for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!