We spent many hours on research to finding cooling tester adapter, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cooling tester adapter, you should not miss this article. cooling tester adapter coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 cooling tester adapter by our suggestions
643 reviews analysed
1. 8MILELAKE 18pcs Radiator Pump Pressure Tester and Vacuum Pump Type Cooling System Kit
- This radiator pressure tester helps find internal and external leaks in your cooling system
- This radiator pressure tester kit includes 8 radiator cap adapters to service your vehicle should you find a leak and is ideal for any car enthusiast or automotive professional
- Included a Pump with gauge For testing automotive pressurized cooling systems up to 35 PSI Has 8 radiator cap adapters for servicing most domestic and import vehicles
- Large volume pump capacity reduces strokes required to pressurize cooling systems Self-locking quick-disconnect components Thumb-operated relief valve for convenient pressure release
- Package includes: 17pc kit set + Carrying Case.
2. Stant 12450 Cooling System Tester Adapter
WY12450 Features: -(1) 7/8″ plug #12451 (A 450 1). -Fits all popular trucks with the larger diameter (2-11/16″ O.D “B” size) filler neck. -Truck Radiator Adapter Set. -Includes 2 solid die-cast chrome plated cap and radiator adapters. Product Type: -Mister Nozzles. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -4 Inches. Overall Width – Side to Side: -5.4 Inches. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -6.6 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -1.3 Pounds.
3. Stant 10047 Cooling System Pressure Tester Adapter Kit
- Cooling system pressure tester adapter set Includes adapters needed to adapt test equipment to radiator caps and cooling systems
- Adapter set is for use on various vehicles, including, but not limited to: GM cars and trucks, Ford cars and trucks, select kenworth, freightliner, IHC, Navistar, Volvo and Sterling trucks
- Includes 1 each of the following adapters: 12015, 12026, 12029, 12032, 12033, 12042, and 12450
- Adapters feature metal and/or plastic Construction (depending on adapter)
- The Stant coolant system pressure tester kit uses specially engineered testing equipment that can help determine the health of cooling system components like: radiators, caps, and Hoses
Cooling system pressure tester adapter set includes adapters needed to adapt test equipment to radiator caps and cooling systems. Each set contains multiple adapters that fit either a specific make or a number of makes. Adapters are for use with the Stant cooling system pressure tester kit. Adapters are crafted from durable plastics and/or metal – tough enough to hold up to years of heavy use. Stant is a world leader in the development and manufacture of fuel and cooling system products. Founded in connersville, INDIANA by George Stant in 1898, today the company is still based in connersville, but is now owned by high capital LLC. Stant designs and produces a variety of consumer products including thermostats, radiator and coolant reservoir caps. The majority of Stant consumer products are manufactured in the USA in TS16949/ISO14001 certified facilities.
4. Stant 12032 Threaded Radiator Cooling System Tester Adapter
12032 threaded cap testing adapter is required to test many 1999 and newer GM cooling systems with a threaded filler neck
5. Stant 12270 30 Pound Cooling System and Pressure Cap Tester
- Allows you to test today’s car’s higher pressure cooling system
- Color coded dial makes it easy to accurately test higher pressure caps and systems
- Features a pressure release bar for releasing pressure build-up before removing the head from the neck
- Comes in its own plastic case for easy storage and carrying
- Set includes 1- 12559 spacer to drop in 1″ deep filler necks for testing, 1- 12552 cap adaptor to check standard “A” size caps, and a complete easy to use instruction manual
6. Assenmacher Specialty Tools FZ 41 Cooling System Adapter
7. Stant 12026 Radiator Adapter for testing GM and Ford Vehicles
Radiator Cooling System Tester threaded adapter is required to test cooling systems on late model GM “N” body cars as well as Saturn and most Ford cars and trucks.
8. Stant 12018 Threaded Radiator Cooling System Tester Adapter
12018 threaded adapter is required to fit all Volvo, Saab and most late model Renault cooling systems with a threaded filler neck on the expansion tank. Threaded specifications M 43.2 x 3.
9. 14PCS Cooling System Leak Tester Universal Car Radiator Pressure Kit Test Gauge Set Tools
- Comprehensive Tester kit to test water tank and cooling system
- Check leakThe brake system can be vented by one person alone, and it is also suitable for clutch and steering systems.age in water tank system quickly and accurately
- Color distinguished water tank cap adaptors, easy to choose the applicable one
- Applicable models:nissan, mitsubishi, Mazda, subaru, Toyota, Honda, ford, Chrysler, vw, audi, Volvo, saab, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Renault, fiat and alfa romeo, infiniti, Chevrolet, suzuki, isuzu, lexus, opel, logo, jeeps, hummer, Citroen, truck.
- Blow molded case, easy to store and transport
Various gaskets fit most major cars and trucks. Check if water tank system is leaking quickly and accurately.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Case Color: Red
Material: Plastic & Metal
Dual Gauge Readings: 0~35PSI, 0~2.5BAR
One-pack Dimensions:18.47″x 13.95″x4.52″
1 x Pressure testing pump with gauge
1 X Thermometer
4 X Chromed Steel Cap Adapters
8 X Anodized Aluminum Cap Adapters
1 X Carrying Case
Open the radiator cap. Before open it, make sure it’s cooling state.
Choose applicable cap adaptor for vehicle.
Fasten the radiator opening meanwhile check if the gasket is applicable.
Insert the joint into adaptor.
Take out the hand held pump, pressurize to about 15PSI-20PSI
Check pressure gauge: (1) If the gauge pointer maintain in several minutes, the system is normal to work; (2) if the pointer drops, the system has crack due to pressure damage, you should maintain it and make sure the system can still work after the maintenance.
After the check, release pressure from decompression valve till the gauge return to zero.
Before you collecting tools: (1) Insert the adaptor into joint, pressurize a few times, expel residual water and air in the hand held pump, then you can collect; (2) Inject gas into the tail air inlet of the hand held pump, lubricate the piston of the tube. Then insert adaptor into joint, pressurize a few times, expel residual gas in the hand held pump, then collect the tools.
Applicable models: nissan, mitsubishi, Mazda, subaru, Toyota, Honda, ford, Chrysler, vw, audi, Volvo, saab, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Renault, fiat and alfa romeo, infiniti, Chevrolet, suzuki, isuzu, lexus, opel, logo, jeeps, hummer, Citroen, truck.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cooling Tester Adapter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!