Finding your suitable readers for copper water cooling is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for copper water cooling including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
915 reviews analysed
1. Thermaltake Pacific DIY Liquid Cooling System CL420 64mm Thick Copper Radiator CL-W193-CU00BL-A
- More Rows for More Cooling: Built to perform, this 64mm thick radiator offers a triple-row flat tube design and brass tank for best thermal capacity
- High-Density Copper Fin Design: Designed to accommodate high air volume (Fin per Inch: 14)
- Stainless Steel Frame: Engineered with stainless steel side panels that increase the durability and strength of the radiator while reducing the weight
- Optimized Heat Transfer: Optimized for efficiently pulling heat away from cycling coolant thus achieving maximum heat dissipation at both low and high airflow operation
- High-Quality Manufacturing Process: Baked through a controlled atmosphere soldering line. Materials melt into each other to accomplish optimal thermal transfer from the tubes to the actual fins
Available in 480mm, 420mm and 360mm sizes, Thermaltake Pacific CL radiators are a high-performance copper radiator series with high-density copper fin design and brass tank. Built for 120mm/140mm high-static pressure fans, these radiators are manufactured from premium-quality materials to provide exceptional performance and unrivalled reliability. Constructed with stainless steel side panels guarantees the durability as well as reducing the weight of the radiator. Integrated G1/4″ threads make it easy to install, while rigid connections ensure leak-resistant measures are in place. With an ideal mounting, fitting and flow set-up, the Pacific CL Series meets your cooling needs in every way. 2 year warranty.
2. Corsair Hydro X Series, XR5, 240mm, Water Cooling Radiator, Black
- Dual 120mm fan mounts on either side of the radiator are ready for your most ambitious custom Liquid Cooling build.
- 30mm radiator thickness delivers extreme cooling performance with high-airflow and low-noise fans.
- A premium COPPER radiator core and 25 micron thick cooling fins provide a high thermal transfer rate optimized for CORSAIR’s performance copper water blocks.
- High-quality matte Black polyurethane coating delivers a flawless finish to match your system.
- Integrated fan screw guides make it easy to install fans even when the radiator is fitted into a case.
The Corsair Hydro x series XR5 240mm water cooling radiator delivers extreme custom liquid cooling performance, with 30mm radiator thickness and 25 micron thin cooling fins maximizing heat dissipation surface area. A premium COPPER radiator core core is optimized for use alongside copper CPU and GPU water blocks, further increasing the thermal transfer rate. Intuitive extras such as integrated fan screw guides and built-in screw protection plates make it easy to install fans, without worrying about damaging the radiator. Equipped with standard G1/4″ Threads for universal compatibility and the surface area to tame even the highest-end hardware, The XR5 240mm radiator stands ready to cool even the most ambitious custom cooling loops and defeat the heat. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
3. fosa Computer AM2 / AM2+ / AM3 / AM3+ / AM4 / FM2+ CPU Water Cooling Block Waterblock Copper Base with Micro Channel
- This is a water cooling block for AM2 / AM2+ / AM3 / AM3+ / AM4 / FM2+ CPU
- Red copper at the bottom, top cover is transparent Acrylic, and the buckle holder is made of stainless steel
- High performance copper base, processed with anti-oxidization technology
- Perfectly fit the CPU, the water contact area is large, thus to carry more heat from the CPU quickly
- The height of the copper base is 3 mm. It has micro water channel
Material: Red Copper + PMMA
Block Backboard Size: 10.3 * 6.3cm / 4.1 * 2.5in
Block Front Size: 5.5 * 5.5cm / 2.2 * 2.2in
Baseboard Size: 11 * 6.3cm / 4.3 * 2.5in
Distance Between Holes: 48mm, 54mm, 39mm, 90mm, 95mm, 80mm (As pictures show) Weight: Approx. 324g
1 * Water Cooling Block
1 * Baseboard
4 * Screw
4 * Spring
Strip light is not included.
4. Computer Radiator Water Cooling Cooler for CPU Heat Sink 240mm/360mm (240mm)
Introducing a new generation of performance PC radiators.This feat has been possible due to several manufacturing advances including split fins, improved soldering techniques, and welded seam tubes. It has been designed and optimized for low speed fans, so it can offer high performance cooling at very low noise levels.
– Copper and Brass Core
– Black Matt Paint Finish
– RoHS Compliant
– Dimensions: 121 x 35.5 x 275mm
– Weight: ~507g
– Ports: G1/4″ (Fittings not included)
– Screw threads: 6-32 UNC
– Fans: 2 x 120mm (4 x in push/pull configuration)
– Supplied 30mm and 6mm 6-32 UNC screws
CPU Cooler Water Cooling
5. Thermaltake Pacific TF2 G1/4 Copper Core Construction TT RGB Plus Software Monitoring Celsius/Fahrenheit Temperature and Flow Indicator CL-W275-CU00SW-A
- [2-in-1 DESIGN] – Monitor real-time coolant temperature and flow rate of your water loop
- [2-WAY MONITORING] – Monitoring real-time temp/flow rate via LCD Display or TT RBG Plus Software
- [CELSIUS/FAHRENHEIT DISPLAY] – Switched between Celsius and Fahrenheit for quick temp monitoring under a large high-quality LCD clear display
- [WARNING ALERT] – Built-in high temperature and low flowrate warning alert function
- [DIGITAL READOUT] – Pair with selected Thermaltake CPU water blocks to show real-time info within TT RGB PLUS Software
- [PREMIUM METERIALS] – Copper core construction for maximum durability
- 2 Years Warranty
Thermaltake’s Pacific TF2 Indicator is a 2-in-1 coolant monitoring accessory designed to detect high-temperatures and low-flow rates to aid in preventing potential hardware failure or damage. A built-in alarm can be manually set to your desired tolerances and will alert you when they are met, allowing you to troubleshoot your water loop and other system components. Its construction consists of premium copper, a high-quality LCD screen, and enclosed in a plastic housing. The optimized Pacific TF2 not only reflects real-time temperature and flow rate on the LCD screen but can also be tracked through the TT RGB PLUS Software.
6. Thermaltake Pacific M240 D5 Res/Pump PETG Hard Tube Water Cooling Kit CL-W216-CU00SW-A
- W3 Water Block: 0.15mm internal fin construction, a copper base with anti-corrosive nickel plating and high-quality PMMA cover, and a universal mounting mechanism
- PR15-D5 Res/Pump Combo: Featuring exceptional performance and unrivalled reliability, the PR15-D5 is manufactured from high quality POM and PMMA material to provide a high performance solution
- R240 Radiator: Manufactured from high-quality German aluminum alloy and aerospace-grade materials, this radiator provides exceptional performance
- Ring 12 RGB Radiator Fan: 3 patented circular 256 multicolored 120mm RGB radiator fans with high-static pressure design, one smart fan controller included
- C-Pro Compression Fitting: With special four rubber O-rings leak-free design and patented structure for ultimate loop management. 8 compression fittings are included in the kit
The Pacific M240 D5 Hard Tube Water Cooling Kit is an efficient, yet quality liquid cooling solution for all water-cooled gaming systems. Inside you will find a W3 CPU water block, PR15-D5 pump/reservoir combo, R240 radiator, C1000 Pure Clear coolant, 3 Ring 12 RGB fans, 8 C-Pro compression fittings, 2 adapter fittings, 4 PETG hard tubes and other accessories. 2 year warranty.
Dimension: 518(L) x 198 (W) x 223 (H)
Compatibility: Intel LGA 2066/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775
AMD AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2(CPU Socket)
Pump & Reservoir:228.1H) x 87.4(W) x 94.2(L) mm
Radiator : 39.9 (H) x 120.7 (W) x 273 (L)
Tube Dimension: OD : 16mm , ID : 12mm , L : 500mm
Fan Spec: 1500 RPM (1000RPM with LNC)
Coolant: Pure Clear Coolant
CPU Water Block
– Pacific W3 CPU Water Block x1
– Pacific PR15-D5 Pump/Reservoir Combo x1
– Pacific R240 Radiator 39.9 (H) x 120.7 (W) x 273 (L) mm x1
– Pacific C-Pro G1/4 PETG 16mm OD Compression – Chrome x6
– Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter – Chrome x2
– Riing 12 LED RGB 3 Pack x1
– Thermaltake C1000 Pure Clear Coolant x1
– V-Tubler PETG Tube 16mm OD 500mm 4Pack x1
– Silicone Insert 900mm Tt Premium Edition
– Intel and AMD Universal Backplated & Mounting Kit
– 24pin ATX Bridge Tool x1
– Thermaltake Thermal Grease x1
7. EKWB EK-Velocity CPU Waterblock, AMD CPU, Copper/Plexi
EK-Velocity AMD is the new high-performance flagship premium quality CPU water block for modern AMD processors. It features a fresh design that will enable a vast number of variations and options for enthusiasts and demanding users as well!
EK® Velocity series CPU water blocks embed the 5th generation of the award-winning EK® CPU water block cooling engine, further tweaked for performance and optimal coolant flow! Low hydraulic flow restriction enables this product to be used in setups using weaker water pumps or lower pump speeds for added silent operation, while still achieving top performance!
The purest copper available on the market is used for the EK-Velocity cold plate which is precisely machined to a dense micro-fin structure. The contact surface itself is machine polished for a better contact with the CPU IHS. This version of the water block features a precisely machined bare copper cold plate with a CNC machined glass like Acrylic top piece.
The new cooling engine is characterized by the top-integrated jet nozzle which is combined with a thicker jet plate allowing a more precise bow control. The simplified water block structure offers a more optimized coolant flow and easier maintenance.
The block is equipped with a reinforced hold-down bracket, and the enclosed mounting kit includes all the necessary mounting screws, mounting springs, an AMD AM4 backplate, rubber backplate gasket and a small tube of Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut high-performance thermal paste. The EK-Velocity CPU water block features a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation supporting AMD AM4 sockets out of the box. The mounting screws are streamlined and are even smaller than before for an added aesthetical perfection. CPU socket compatibility: – AMD AM4
8. Phanteks PH-C350A_BK01 CPU Water Block LED Copper Base Nickel-Plated Acrylic Aluminum Cover Cooling
- The CPU water block from Phantoms features a larger copper base (70x70x4mm) than standard blocks on the market
- The fine-tuned 0.15mm internal fin construction allows for extreme cooling performance and optimal heat dissipation
- DuPont VITON Rubber O-Ring
- LED Lighting Synchronization
- Low Flow Resistance
The PH-C350A_BK designed for AMD socket and is made from premium materials and finest standards of craftsmanship from Phantoms. From military standard Viton O-ring to the RGB LED lighting, all of our exceptionally high-quality materials are carefully selected. The water block features a nickel-plated copper cold plate, acrylic top and sandblasted cover plates for an elegant look.
9. Alphacool 14157 NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 240mm Radiator Water Cooling Radiators
The new Alphacool NexXxos radiators, a name that stands for experience and quality has come to bring a fresh breeze to the radiator market. Following this tradition, the new NexXxos radiators are the first to truly deserve the “Full copper” attribute. All main parts, not only the fins and channels, but the chambers are also made from copper. The radiators are designed to be used with 120mm, 140mm, and 180mm fans and are available in different thicknesses. The choice of 30mm (ST30 series), 45mm (XT45 series), 60mm (UT60 series), and 85mm (Monsta series) offers the perfect radiator for every purpose. Fin spacing is always an important factor in radiator design. The new series from Alphacool has a fin design which allows it to perform extremely well even with slow-spinning and medium-speed fans. This is not only pleasant thanks to the fact that it avoids unnecessary noise; it also means that the choice of fans that can be used with these radiators is not restricted. Even mounting and installation of fans and radiator grills is easy and versatile with these radiators. Even the dreaded insertion of a screw too far into the radiator does not result in expensive damage. Unlike other radiators, the NexXxos series is equipped with an internal protective ledge which stops the screw before it damages the fins. These radiators are the result of experience and powerful performance meeting future-oriented design and well-thought through solutions.
10. Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB GPU Water Block, 20-Series, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Reference
- Unlock your RTX 2080’s true potential with custom cooling for your graphics card.
- Precision CNC cut nickel-plated copper construction With more than 50 high-density cooling fins positioned over the GPU maximizes thermal transfer and Surface area, for lower temperatures and maximum performance.
- Premium total conversion design cools not just the GPU, but your graphics card’s Memory and VRM as well, All clad in a clean and stylish aluminum casing
- Includes a full-length aluminum backplate to completely cover your graphics card’s PCB and protect sensitive components.
- 16 RGB LEDs integrated directly into the GPU block provide vibrant customizable RGB lighting when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
The Corsair Hydro x series XG7 20-series GPU water block is a total conversion copper water block for your NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics card. Precision CNC-milled nickel-plated copper construction and more than 50 high-density cooling fins positioned over the GPU maximize thermal transfer and Surface area, for dramatically lower temperatures and maximum performance. A fully transparent flow path and discrete RGB lighting puts your graphics card on full display, When combined with a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro and Corsair CUE software. A full-length aluminum casing and included backplate encloses all your graphics card’s critical components for a total conversion to custom cooling. With pre-applied thermal material, standard G1/4” threads and easy to follow step-by-step instructions, it’s never been easier to unlock the true potential of your NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt # 1. Operating Temperature : 60°C coolant temperature
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Copper Water Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!