Nowadays, there are so many products of cuisine induction cooktop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for cuisine induction cooktop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cuisine induction cooktop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
586 reviews analysed
1. Multi-Function 1800W Portable Induction Cooker Cooktop Burner – Black by Classic Cuisine
- BUILT IN SAFETY FEATURES –The Classic Cuisine Induction Cooker has two very important built in safety features. The cooktop will shut off if the pan has not been properly placed on the unit, or once the pan has been removed from the unit. We also included an easy to use built in safety lock. When engaged, the lock prohibits the unit from operating
- DIGITAL CONTROL PANEL WITH CONVENIENT PRE-PROGRAMMED COOK SETTINGS – There are 5 pre-programmed power settings for common cooking from boiling water to deep frying and several in between. The “stir-fry” setting allows you to control the temperature ranging from 60 – 240 degrees Celsius (140 – 460 degrees Fahrenheit) for the perfect cook temperature for every type of food. You can also choose from 10 power settings ranging from 200W – 1800W
- COMPATIBLE FOR MANY TYPES OF COOKWARE – The cookware you use with this product must be induction compatible. Many of your favorite pots and pans will work on an induction cook top. All pans with an induction bottom, cast iron, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom are induction cooker compatible. An easy test, if a magnet sticks to the bottom of your pan it will work on the Classic Cuisine Induction Cooker. Bon Appetite!
- PRODUCT DETAILS – 1800Watts, 120 Volts, Temperature Range 60 – 240 degrees Celsius (140- 460 degrees Fahrenheit) – Dimensions: 14 inches (Length) x 11.4 inches (Width) x 2.5 inches (Height), Color: Black
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Classic Cuisine is committed to providing consumers with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products. NOTE: This is an exclusive product of Classic Cuisine and ONLY the Portable Induction Cooktop Burner by Classic Cuisine is GUARANTEED to be genuine
The Classic Cuisine Induction Cooker is a compact, lightweight and easy to store product that is great for any home, RV, camper or dorm room. NO Flames, no gas, no heating elements. The induction cook top is hassle free, easy to use, portable and energy efficient.
IMPORTANT: Avoid buying counterfeit products and transacting with unauthorized sellers. Look for our logo on the packaging for every one of our products. Classic Cuisine is committed to providing the consumer with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products, which we ensure by applying a rigorous Quality Control process.
2. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
3. NutriChef PKSTIND48 Dual Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop Cooktop-120V Portable Digital Countertop Double Burner w/Kids Safety Lock-Works with Stainless Steel Pan &, Ceramic Glass 1800 Watt x 2
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting & a Digital LCD Display Screen
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another w/ just one press. This has a manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode for easy cooking, & an automatic warm function which keeps the food warm for later serving
- LOCK FUNCTION: This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This heavy duty 120v Electric Induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy-efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This double burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot w/ a diameter of 12 to 26 cm. Lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its easy to clean
NutriChef Model : PKSTIND48
Dual Zone Induction Ceramic Cooktop
Electric Induction Cooktop – Digital Kitchen Countertop Hot Plate Burners with Adjustable Temperature Control, Ceramic Glass (Dual Zone)
The NutriChef Dual Induction Cooktop – Double Countertop Burner with Digital Display – Ceramic Tempered Glass Induction Cooktop – Simple Electric Plug-in Flameless Burner Design – (2) Circular Top Panel Heating Zones – Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting – High-Powered Heating Elements – Quickly Heats for Instant Food Prep – Digital LCD Display Screens – Sensor Touch Controls – Countdown Timer Setting – Stain-Resistant & Easy-to-Clean – Compact & Space-Saving Style – Energy Efficient: Low Power Consumption – Safety Certified & Approved – For Use with All of Your Steel Kitchen Cookware, Pots & Pans – Technical Specs: – Dual Heating Element Power: 1800 Watt x 2.
4. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
5. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
6. Duxtop 9620LS LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800w Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.
7. Max Burton #6450 Digital LCD 1800 Watt Induction Cooktop Counter Top Burner
- Max Burton #6450 Induction Cooktop uses 120V AC Power, standard in all homes. Energy efficient, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
- One touch simmer and boil. New space saving design includes a digital LCD screen and screen lock to prevent setting changes.
- Digital temperature control from 100°F to 450°F, in 25°F increments. Digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 180 minutes.
- Compatible with any induction ready cookware, to include cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with magnetic bottom, cast iron or ANY cookware if used with our 6010 Induction Interface Disk.
- Safety Features Include: auto shut-down in the event of a short circuit, overvoltage or overheating
- incompatible cookware is detected
- or if operated for over 3 hours
The Max Burton 6450 Digital Induction Cooktop is portable, easy to use and energy efficient! With induction cooking, your cookware is being heated by a magnetic field inside of the cooktop. Therefore; the cooktop will self-adjust to the size of the cookware being used and you are not heating the air around you. There is no open flame or exposed heating element to burn people or surrounding items, making this ideal for young and old. The Max Burton 6450 Induction Cooktop is lightweight (6 Lbs.), plugs into any standard household outlet and has an easy to use LCD touch screen. This cooktop can be used for a primary or secondary burner in the home, dorm, office, boat, RV or gourmet kitchen. It is great for entertaining, holidays, outdoor parties as an extra cooking space. This is also a fantastic option for food service industries where non-NSF equipment is permitted.
One touch simmer and boil buttons
LCD display and touchpad controls
120V, 15 amps of electricity – standard household outlet
Up to 1800 Watts with Heat Mode (10 Watt Settings)
Temp Mode (15 Temperature settings from 100° to 450° in 25° increments)
180-minute programmable timer
Lock to prevent setting changes
The Max Burton 6450 Digital Induction Cooktop will automatically shut down in the event of:
Unsuitable cookware is detected
3 hours of continued, non-stop use
The Manufacturer warrants that this product shall be free from all defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase. All merchandise must be returned to the original place of purchase to be processed according to the retailer return policy. A warranty card must be on file with the manufacture within 30-days of purchase and proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty performance.
8. Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner, Induction Burner with Timer and Sensor Touch, 1800W
- CONVENIENT & PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER: Duxtop induction cooktop offers both temperature and power modes for convenient and efficient cooking. Lightweight, portable induction burner makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, RVs, boats, etc.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY & SAFE: Choose from 15 preset power levels (200W to 1800W) and 15 preset temperature level settings (140°F to 460°F). With an 83% energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times.
- SAFETY & EASY TO CLEAN: Safety lock button keeps the cooking and timer settings from being accidentally changed once they have been set or to keeps a child from injuries such as scalding. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- INDUCTION READY COOKWARE: As induction stove relies on the cookware itself to heat, it’s essential to choose cookware with a magnetic bottom, whose diameter is at least 5 inches. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- 100% WARRANTY: This induction burner countertop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. Etl listed and built to North American Electrical standards. Please allow the Induction cooktop to cool down before cleaning. 2-year manufacturer warranty and customer service available.
9. Empava IDC12B2 Horizontal Electric Stove Induction Cooktop with 2 Burners in Black Vitro Ceramic Smooth Surface Glass 120V
- ????【SAFETY CERTIFICATION The USA & Canada ETL Certified Electric Stove Induction Cooktop by Empava’s Appliances, designed and engineered in the USA with 2 Years US Based Manufacturer. The safety of the induction stove top induction cooktop is especially important because it is closely related to the safety of our family
- ????【EASY TO CONTROL Thes flawless Empava’s smooth tempered glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping. Approved for installation over any Empava’s brand 24” under-counter single wall ovens. Most stainless steel and cast-iron cookware are induction compatible
- ????【HOT SURFACE INDICATOR An “H” will appear in the surface cooking area display as long as any surface cooking area is too hot to touch, even after the surface cooking area(s) is turned off. With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, with child safety lock making it safer
- ????【EASY TO CLEAN Enjoy minimal cleanup with stain and heat discoloration resistant spills can’t burn onto the surface, easy-to-clean vitro ceramic smooth surface glass will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come
- ????【POWERFUL & FLEXIBILITY】9 Temperature level settings(120°F to 460°F), 8 Power Level settings from 300W to 1800W on Left Burner, 6 Power Level settings from 300W to 1300W on Right Burner. It has a heating level from as low as 300w to fast boiling, accurate and easy temperature changes at the touch of a button, boil, stew, fry, stir fry, switch from one mode to another as needed, making cooking easy and enjoyable. Sensors detect the presence of a pan, so when a pot is removed and the element is still on, the cooktop will automatically turn off
- ????【TIMER FUNCTION】1-179 minutes timer mode will help you to cook perfectly and accurately. Our induction cooktop can control the cooking time precisely for you. You can set induction cooktop to turn the cooking zone off automatically after your setting time is up, rest and enjoy the rare leisure time!
- ????【MODERN DESIGN Empava Appliances designs the highest quality cooking experience. Our induction cooktops, gas cooktops and wall ovens are fully equipped for safety, the sleek black finish and built-in design offers an attractive look for any counter
- ????【SPECIFICATIONS Now you are cooking! Enjoy all these features even more by knowing this cooktop. Product Dimension 20. 5 in. L x 14. 12 in. D x 2. 12 in. H. Cutout Dimensions 19. 5 in. L x 13. 5 in. D. , Plug and go US Standard 120v electrical plug pre-installed
10. Spt 1300-Watt Induction Cooktop, Silver
Micro-Induction Cooktop provides the best in cooktop performance, safety and efficiency. Induction heats as electricity flows through a coil to produce a magnetic field under the ceramic plate. When a ferromagnetic cookware is placed on the ceramic surface, currents are induced in the cookware and instant heat is generated due to the resistance of the pan. Heat is generated to the pan only and no heat is lost. As there are no open flames, inductions are safer to use than conventional burners. Once cookware is removed, all molecular activity ceases and heating is stopped immediately. Before turning ON the cooktop, place a induction compatible cookware with food on the cooktop. To turn ON, press LOCK (LED now displays “- – – -“). Press ON/OFF button within 30 seconds. If ON/OFF is not pressed within 30 seconds, unit will return to locked mode (on Page 4 in the User Manual).
* The 2 lowest power settings cannot be actually achieved, but are “simulated”:
100W = 500W intermittently heat for 2 seconds and stop for 8 seconds.
300W = 500W intermittently heat for 6 seconds and stop for 4 seconds.
Input voltage: 120V / 60Hz
Power consumption: 1300W
Dimension (W x D x H): 11.81 x 14.17 x 2.48 in.
Net weight: 4.5lbs
Gross weight: 5lbs
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cuisine Induction Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!