Finding your suitable readers for dewalt 745s table saw is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for dewalt 745s table saw including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
591 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity and Rolling Stand
Functionality and Portability
The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2 inch (82.5cm) Rip Capacity and a Rolling Stand features a rack & pinion fence system which makes fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. The 32-1/2 inch rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials – the patented material support allows this to be used for narrow rip cuts. This unit features a 15 amp motor which quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. The telescoping fence rails easily extend and retract to create a small portable package and the flip-over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts.
This saw offers 3-1/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inch at 45 degrees. A 2-inch dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction to keep clean up at a minimum. The rolling stand is designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability, and features large heavy duty wheels that easily roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris. The 26-1/4 inch X 22 inch table provides superior material support. This unit features an on-board storage system which provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guard components and push stick when not in use.
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards.
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floor boards.
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross cutting 1X material for framing book shelves and entertainment centers, ripping framing lumber.
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing.
- Remodelers: ripping framing lumber, sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet).
- Serious Woodworkers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet), framing lumber, (2-inch X 12-inch), sizing material up to 3-inches thick, ripping and cross cutting 1X material used for dados, rabbets, mortise and tenons.
What’s in the Box
- Jobsite Table Saw
- 10-inch 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Rolling stand
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
2. DEWALT DWE7485 8-1/4 in. Compact Jobsite Table Saw
- PORTABILITY: Compact size for ease of transportation and storage
- EASY ADJUSTMENTS: Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- VARIETY OF CUTS: 24. 5 in. of rip capacity for ripping 4×8 plywood or OSB sheets
- POWER: 15Amp, 5800 rpm motor
- ONBOARD STORAGE: Onboard storage provides easy access to the site pro guarding components and push stick when not in use
- GUARENTEED TOUGH: Metal roll cage ensures job site durability
Maximized for accuracy and capacity this DEWALT DWE7485 8-1/4 in. table saw includes on-board storage for blade guard assembly, non-through cut riving knife, anti-kickback pawls, blade change wrenches, miter gauge and push stick. The powerful DEWALT 15 amp, 5800 RPM motor allows users to complete a majority of applications. The rack & pinion fence allow for fast, easy adjustments and provides the capacity to rip 4×8 sheet goods.
3. DEWALT DW7451 Compact Table Saw Stand,
- Heavy-Duty tube steel construction provides the strength you need for safe operation
- Upport bar hardware holes for secure fastening of saw to the stand
- folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport
- Designed for use with the DW7480 compact job site table saw, Dcs7485 60V table saw and DW745 compact table saw
The DEWALT DW7451 compact table saw stand delivers the best of both worlds: solid construction for a safe work environment and a compact, folding design for easy transport and storage. Heavy-duty tube steel construction provides the strength you need for safe operation. Integrated support bar hardware holes for secure fastening of saw to the stand. This stand is lightweight; it folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport. Designed for use with the DW7480 compact job site table saw, Dcs7485 60V table saw and DW745 compact table saw. Backed by a 3-Year limited warranty.
4. DEWALT DCS7485T1 FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Table Saw Kit, 8-1/4"
- Flexible – power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools
- 24″ of Rip capacity for ripping 4×8 plywood or osb sheets
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments smooth and accurate
- Metal roll cage base offer greater durability than plastic Bases
- Power-loss reset prevents accidental re-starts following a power disruption when the switch is left in the “on” position
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
The DEWALT DCS7485T1 FLEXVOLT 60V Max* 8-1/4″ Table Saw Kit features FLEXVOLT technology; the world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools. The FLEXVOLT battery is backwards compatible with our 20V Max* tools so you get up to 4X the runtime. (**With FLEXVOLT 60V max* battery when used with DEWALT 20V max* tools.) You can slide the battery into a whole new lineup of 60V Max* and 120V Max* tools from DEWALT. This table saw features 24″ of rip capacity for ripping 4×8 Plywood or OSB sheets. Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments smooth and accurate, with tool free adjustment of the guarding. Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. This saw offers ‘power-loss reset’ which prevents accidental re-starts following a power disruption when the switch is left in the “on” position. It has a metal roll cage base for greater durability than plastic bases. On board storage included for guard, fence, push stick, riving knife, wrenches and miter gauge. Specs: no load speed 5800 RPM, arbor size: 5/8″, depth of cut at 90 degrees: 2-1/2″, depth of cut at 45 degrees: 1-3/4″. Kit includes: (1) table saw, (1) carbide blade, (1) push stick, (1) blade guard, (1) rip fence, (1) non-thru cut riving knife, (1) 60V max* Lithium battery, (1) fast charger, (2) blade wrenches, (1) miter gauge, and user guide.
5. DEWALT DWE74911 Rolling Table Saw Stand
The DEWALT DWE74911 Rolling Table Saw Stand is designed for easy setup and break down with excellent stability. This stand is lightweight for enhanced mobility and portability. It features durable steel construction, and is designed for easy loading and unloading into and out of vehicle. Can be used with DWE7490X, DWE7491RS, DWE7499GD, DWE7480 and DW745.
6. DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity and Rolling Standw/ DWE7402DI Dado Throatplate
- Rack & Pinion Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 32-1/2″ Rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- 2-1/2-Inch Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
- Can be used with DWE7490 and DWE7491 versions
- Allows for use of stacked dado cutters
- For woodworking and building
7. Makita 2705X1 10-Inch Contractor Table Saw with Stand
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM
- “”Tool-less”” modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife/spreader
- Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy “”tool-less”” installation or removal
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set-ups
- Two onboard independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- Release lever for easy riving knife/spreader height adjustments into 3 different positions for through, non-through and dado cuts
- Tool-less modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife
- Two on board independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- T-slot miter gauge grooves accepts commercial accessories with T formed shanks for versatile cutting
- Rips 4X material in one pass
- 1 year warranty
2705X1 Features: -Table saw.-Split side guard design allows for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set ups.-Two on board independent stowable anti kickback pawls and riving knife spreader for through cuts.-0.63″ Arbor.-Maximum cutting capacity 3.63″ at 90 degrees and 2.5″ at 45 degrees. Includes: -Includes 10″ x 32T carbide tipped blade, rip fence, miter gauge, push stick, portable saw stand, 5 wrench, 19 wrench and 13-22 wrench.-No tool modular blade guard system includes an adjustable riving knife spreader. Specifications: -15 Amps. Assembly Instructions: -Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy no tool installation or removal.
Makita’s 10-Inch Contractor Table Saw with Portable Stand is a versatile and powerful table saw for use in the shop or on the jobsite. The 2705X1 combines a range of convenience and ease-of-use features with large capacity and 15 AMP power, making it a true best-in-class table saw for a range of professional applications. The portable stand is jobsite tough for easy transport.
15 AMP Power with New “Tool-Less” Blade Guard System
The 2705X1 is powered by a 15 AMP motor that delivers 4,800 RPM with an electric brake for maximum productivity. The large cutting capacity (3-5/8 inches at 90° and 2-1/2 inches at 45°) can rip 4X material in one pass, and can use up to a 13/16-inch dado blade. The 2705X1 also features a tool-less modular blade guard system with adjustable dual side guards to allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting setups. The two on-board independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader allows for through cuts. In addition, the riving knife/spreader adjusts to three different positions for through, non-through and dado cuts – and it adjusts without removing the throat plate.
More Capacity and More Accuracy
The precision-machined table top remains flat and true for accurate cuts, right out of the box. The right extension table allows for greater cutting capacity with the capability to rip 4’x8′ sheets of plywood. Precision adjustment features include a 3/8×3/4-inch T-slot miter gauge with grooves that securely support cutting material for wide crosscutting jobs. The rip fence slides effortlessly across the flat table top for more precise adjustments. Convenience features include a large on and off switch, and easy to read scale for fast adjustments. The saw has complete storage capacity to hold most commonly used accessories including saw blade, power supply cord, miter gauge, rip fence, push stick, wrench, safety guard and dado blade.
Durable and Portable Stand
The 2705X1 includes a durable and portable stand with heavy-duty wheels and powder coated finish for extended durability. The spring loaded system is easy to adjust and fold for storage.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The 2705X1 is a versatile and powerful table saw for use in the shop or on the job site. The 2705X1 is engineered for remodelers, furniture makers, finish carpenters, cabinet installers, decking and flooring contractors, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 10-inch contractor table saw for the jobsite or on the benchtop. The 2705X1 is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita’s Table Saws
Makita’s table saws deliver shop-quality cuts to the jobsite. The large capacity will rip 4X material in one pass, while the precision-machined table top remains flat and true for accurate cuts, right out of the box. Precision features include a new modular blade guard system with adjustable dual side guards to allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting setups. A durable and portable table saw stand is also available. This versatile table saw is ideal for use at the jobsite or in the shop.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What’s in the Box
Makita 2705X1 10-Inch Contractor Table Saw includes: 32T Carbide tipped blade, Rip fence, Miter gauge, Wrenches, and Portable table saw stand.
8. SKILSAW SPT99-11 10" Heavy Duty Worm Drive Table Saw with Stand, Silver
- Legendary worm drive gearing with 3-5/8 in. Depth of cut and 30-1/2 in. Rip capacity
- Precision rack and pinion fence system makes fence adjustments quickly and smoothly for accurate cuts
- Rugged rolling stand with 16 in. Wheels and easy-load handles delivers unsurpassed mobility
- Dust port elbow contains debris to one area for clean-up
- Outfeed and left support allow for larger cuts to be made by one person
The 10-inch Heavy Duty Worm Drive Table Saw is the latest addition to SKILSAW’s table-saw lineup. SKILSAW’s legendary Worm Drive power train delivers superior torque, an aggressive 3-5/8-inch depth of cut, and 30 ½-inch rip capacity. Tear through plywood and slice 4x with ease and precision. The rack and pinion system makes fence adjustments quickly and smoothly for accurate cuts. SKILSAW’s patented Dual-Field Motor runs cooler so it can work harder, longer. The rugged stand delivers dependable stability, and the sixteen inch wheels easily take stairs and roll over uneven surfaces to just about anywhere you need to set up and let it rip.
9. SKILSAW 10 in. Corded Worm Drive Table Saw 15 amps 120 volt 5 hp 5300 rpm
SKILSAW introduces the world’s first Worm Drive table saw specifically designed for ripping. With the power and torque to tackle difficult cuts, bogging down is a thing of the past.
10. Milwaukee Electric Tools 2736-21HD Table Saw Tool
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt 745S Table Saw for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!