Finding your suitable readers for dewalt skillsaw cord is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for dewalt skillsaw cord including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
726 reviews analysed
1. DWS535B 7-1/4", Worm Drive Circular Saw with Brake
7-1/4” worm drive Circular saw with brake is manufactured with a durable, magnesium construction ensuring optimum user handling, comfort and strength plus a cast magnesium footplate providing a tough, solid cutting platform. Features an extra wide saw hook accepting material up to 2-1/2” wide, cord protection system delivering four times better cord jerk protection and a top accessible Spindle Lock enabling easier and quicker blade changing. Offers a 53 degree bevel capacity for advanced applications and detents at 22.5 degrees and 45 degrees allowing for fast, accurate settings to common angles. Product includes a carbide Tipped 7-1/4” 18T blade and blade wrench.
2. DEWALT DWE575SB 7-1/4-Inch Lightweight Circular Saw with Electric Brake
- Lightweight and compact 15A (Ampere) saw delivers power for the toughest applications
- This product is manufactured in China
- This product meets customer requirement
- Lightweight and compact 8.8-Pound
- Electric Brake
- Patented 15-Amp motor
- 57-Degree beveling capacity with positive stops at 45-Degree and 22.5-Degree
- Integrated Dust blower
The Dewalt DWE575SB 7-1/4-inch lightweight circular saw with electric brake is designed to be one of the lightest and well balanced saw in its class at only 8.8 pounds, with an electric brake that stops the blade after the trigger is released. A ball bearing lower guard provides a durable design — even against dust contamination for smooth retraction — along with the high grade stamped aluminum shoe that provides the user with a durable and smooth base for accurate cutting. Advanced lower guard geometry for bevel cuts with integrated dust blower allows the user to clear the sightline while cutting. A patented tough cord protection system provides 3x durability against cord pull-out. On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy storage and convenience for blade changes. It also includes a handy carrying case for easy portability.
Small but Powerful
Weighing only 8.8 pounds and measuring 7.2 inches in width, the DWE575SB is one of the lightest circular saws in its class. Despite its small size, the unit delivers plenty of power to perform some of the most demanding applications with 1,950 Max Watts Out (MWO) and 5,100 revolutions per minute (RPM). The saw is ideal for framers, concrete formers, general contractors, and remodelers who are tasked with completing applications ranging from framing walls to cutting plywood, siding, exterior finishing, and more. Also, thanks to an integrated dust blower that cleans the user’s line of sight before cutting and high quality gears, the saw provides smooth cutting, high quality performance. The saw also features a 57-degree bevel capacity, with 22.5- and 45-degree detents, and a 2 9/16-inch depth of cut capacity, which is best in class and allows for a variety of applications.
Tough and Durable
To provide durability, DEWALT incorporated several features into the design of the new circular saw. For instance, a ToughCord cord system provides three times more resistance to cord pullouts when compared to circular saws without a ToughCord system. To aid in comfort and balance, the new circular saw features ergonomic handles and trigger actuation. The DWE575SB also features an electric break that allows for the saw blade to stop after two to three seconds from the time the trigger is released, providing additional safety. This feature allows users to start repetitive cuts faster.
What’s in the Box
7-1/4 inch circular saw, blade wrench, carbide-tipped 7-1/4 inch circular saw blade, user instruction manual, contractor bag.
- Amps: 15 amps
- Max Watts Out: 1950 watts
- No Load Speed: 5200 rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 57 degrees
- Bevel Stops: 22.5 and 45 degrees
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Rear Pivot: No
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 inches
- Depth of Cut at 90 degrees: 2.55 inches
- Depth of Cut at 45 degrees: 1.9 inches
- Tool Weight: 8.8 pounds
3. DEWALT DWS715 15-Amp 12" Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
- Stainless steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops
- Tall sliding fence supports 5-1/2 in. Base vertically
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Bevels 0° – 48° to the left and 0°- 3° to the right
- 2 in. X 8 in. Dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90° and 2 in. X 6 in. Dimensional lumber at 45°
The DW715 12 in. Single-bevel compound Miter saw is powered by a 15 amp motor to drive 4, 000 RPM, delivering Extended power and durability. Features stainless steel Miter detent plate and cam Miter Lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Tall sliding fences support 5-1/2 in. Of base molding vertically and 5-1/2 in. Of crown molding vertically nested. Lightweight design and built-in carry handle for portability.
4. DEWALT DCS570B7-1/4" (184mm) 20V Cordless Circular Saw with Brake (Tool Only)
- Power – Brushless motor provides 5200Rpm and maintains speed under load
- Runtime – 100 cross cuts in a 2×4 (Pine)
- Capacity – 7-1/4″ blade provides 2-9/16″ depth of cut
- Ease of use – bevel capacity up to 57 degrees
- Battery not included
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
The DEWALT DCS570B 7-1/4″ (184mm) 20V cordless Circular saw with brake (baretool) features a Brushless motor that provides 5200 RPM and maintains speed under load. It uses a 7-1/4″ blade, that provides 2-9/16″ depth of cut, with a bevel capacity of 57 degrees. This Circ saw offers up to 100 cross cuts in pine. This is a baretool item – battery sold separately. Specs: top handle, 5200 RPM, Brushless motor, depth of cut at 45° = 1-5/8 inches, depth of cut at 90° = 2-9/16 inches, 2 bevel stops, rear pivot, Electric brake, max watts out = 900 watts. Includes: 1) 7-1/4″ (184mm) Circular saw, 1) 7-1/4″ (184mm) blade, 1) blade changing wrench.
5. DEWALT DCK240C2 20v Lithium Drill Driver/Impact Combo Kit (1.3Ah)
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Lightweight tools designed to fit the users’ needs
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: The DCF885 features a built-in LED with 20-second delay after trigger release
- INCLUDES: (1) DCD771 Drill/Driver, (1) DCF885 1/4 in. Impact Driver, (2) 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 1.3 Ah Battery Packs, 20V MAX* charger, and (1) Kit Bag
- ONE-HANDED BIT LOADING: THE DCF885 has a 1/4 in. hex chuck and accepts 1 in. bit tips
- :Power Tool Type:Cordless
- HIGH PERFORMANCE MOTOR: The DCD771 delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
The DEWALT DCK240C2 20v Lithium Drill Driver/Impact Combo Kit (1.5Ah) is comprised of the DCF885 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 1/4-Inch Impact Driver which is compact (5.55″ front to back) and lightweight (2.8 lbs.), designed to fit into tight areas. This unit offers one-handed loading 1/4″ hex chuck accepts 1″ bit tips, and also features a 3 LED light ring with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows. A belt hook is also included for portability on the worksite. The DCD771C2 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact Drill/Driver is also compact and lightweight, designed to fit into tight areas. This drill/driver offers a high performance motor that delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability, which allows for a wide range of applications. This unit also features a high speed transmission that delivers 2 speeds (0-450 & 1,500 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications. The 1/2″ single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength, and the ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control. Both tools are part of the DEWALT 20-Volt MAX system and are compatible with all 20-Volt MAX batteries, chargers and accessories. Includes: (1) DCF885 20v MAX Lithium Impact Driver, and (1) DCD771 20v Max Lithium Drill/Driver, (2) 20-Volt Maximum lithium-ion 1.5Ah battery packs, (1) 20-Volt Maximum charger and contractor bag.
6. DEWALT DCS571B Atomic 20V Max Brushless 4-1/2 in. Cordless Circular Saw (Tool Only)
- Brushless motor allows you to cut up to 339 linear feet of 3/4 in. Osb using DCB205 battery (sold separately)
- Removable auxiliary handle for increased control
- Hang hook for increased convenience
- On-board blade key storage for hassle free blade changes
- 1-1/2 in. Finger trigger allows users to choke-up on tool if necessary for their application
7. DEWALT DCB205-2 20V MAX XR 5.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery, 2-Pack
DEWALT DCB205 20V MAX XR 5.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery 2-Pack is a Premium XR Lithium Ion pack that provides up to 60% more capacity than standard 20V MAX battery pack (DCB200). This unit is a 5.0Ah high capactiy battery pack that has no memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime. It offers a 3-LED fuel gauge system that allows immediate feedback on state of charge. It has a lightweight and compact design that weighs only 1.4 lbs, allowing user maximum run-time in a lightweight battery. This battery is compatible with the entire line of DEWALT 20V MAX Tools. Includes 2 batteries.
8. DEWALT DWE575 7-1/4 in. Lightweight Circular Saw
- MORE POWER: Features a 15 Amp motor powerful enough for even the toughest applications
- IMPROVED VISIBILITY: It’s clear line of sight aids in blade visibility from any angle
- SMOOTH GUARD OPERATION: Anti-snag, ball-bearing lower guard for smooth guard operation
- REDUCE CORD PULL OUTS: Tough cord provides longer durability against cord pull outs
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Among one of the lightest saws in its class at 8.8 lbs.
- Among one of the lightest saws in its class at 8.8-Pound
- 15-Amp motor, powerful enough for even the toughest applications
- 57-Degree beveling capacity with stops at 45-Degree and 22.5-Degree
The DEWALT DWE575 7-1/4 in. Lightweight Circular Saw is among one of the lightest saws in its class at 8.8 lbs. This electric circular saw has a 57 Degree beveling capacity with stops at 45 Degrees and 22.5 Degrees. It’s clear line of sight aids in blade visibility from any angle and it 15-Amp motor is powerful enough for even the toughest applications.
One of the lightest circular saws in its class, DEWALT’s DWE575 7-1/4-inch lightweight circular saw is still delivers a powerful punch in a durable package. Though it weighs less than 9 pounds and measures just 7.2 inches in width, its 15-amp motor muscles its way through the toughest cutting applications. A must-have for general contractors, remodelers, concrete formers, and framers, the DWE575 is ideal for framing walls and cutting plywood, siding, exterior finishing, and more.
Power in a Compact Package
Don’t let the DWE575’s 8.8-pound weight and 7.2-inch width fool you: It houses a 15-amp motor that delivers up to 5,200 RPM and 1,950 max watts out. So even though it’s one of the lightest circular saws in its class, it’s still more than capable of powering through the toughest cutting applications, whether you’re framing up interior walls or installing exterior siding on your home.
Circular at Any Angle
The DEWALT DWE575 7-1/4-inch lightweight circular saw provides versatility of depth and angle in any number of materials, from wood to metal to composite. With a 2-9/16-inch depth of cut and a 57-degree beveling capacity (with 45-degrees and 22.5-degree detents) allows for diversity of applications. An integrated dust blower keeps your line of sight clean for straight and smooth cuts at all times.
The DWE575’s durable high-grade aluminum base and shoe make for smooth movements and accurate cuts, while the anti-snag ball-bearing lower guard not only provides additional control but also helps to prolong the lifespan of the saw. Its ToughCord cord system delivers three times more resistance to pullouts compared to regular circular-saw cords. Even though the DWE575 is tough, its ergonomic handles and trigger actuation are gentler on the user over long run times on the job site.
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
What’s in the Box
One DEWALT DWE575 7-1/4-inch lightweight circular saw, one carbide-tipped 7-1/4-inch blade, one blade wrench, and one user manual.
- Lightweight and compact yet durable circular saw for cutting applications in a variety of materials
- 57-degree beveling capacity with stops at 45 degrees and 22.5 degrees
- 2-9/16-inch depth-of-cut capacity offers even more versatility
- Built-in dust blower function cleans the line of sight on the work surface during cutting
- Onboard blade wrench storage allows for easy access to the wrench
- Backed by a 90-day money-back guarantee, a one-year free service contract, and a three-year limited warranty
9. DEWALT DWE305 12 Amp Corded Reciprocating Saw
The DEWALT DWE305 12.0 Amp Corded Reciprocating Saw has a powerful 12-amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications. This motor is built to perform 0-2,900 strokes per minute with a 1-1/8″ stroke length for fast cutting. A Variable speed trigger delivers precise control by allowing the user to instantly control speed at the trigger. This reciprocating saw also features a 4-position blade clamp to allow flush cutting and increased versatility. Keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes. This reciprocating saw can be used on wood and nail embedded wood, light to heavy gauge metals, drywall and plaster, plastics, rubber, fiberglass and composites. Includes: 1) Reciprocating Saw and instruction manual.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Skillsaw Cord for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!