794 reviews analysed
1. Sunbeam Heating Pad Back Wrap with Adjustable Strap | Contoured for Back Pain Relief | 4 Heat Settings with 2 Hour Auto Off | 23 x 15 Inch, Slate Grey
- TARGETED HEAT THERAPY: Sunbeam Heated Back Wrap is uniquely designed to provide targeted back pain relief by contouring to the shape of the back
- STAYS IN PLACE: The electric heating pad wrap stays in place with a comfortable, adjustable waist strap that extends up to 85 inches around, so you can get relief hands free
- CLINICALLY PROVEN TREATMENT: Heat is clinically proven to relieve pain associated with muscle tension and stress
- it increases blood flow to the source of the pain, which accelerates tissue healing
- MOIST HEAT OPTION: Spray this Sunbeam heating pad with water to provide deep penetrating pain relief
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: Features 4 heat settings, 2 hour auto off for peace of mind, and a long, convenient 9 foot cord
- MACHINE WASHABLE PAD: Super soft, micro mink fabric is machine washable
- simply disconnect the pad from the cord and place in the washing machine
This Sunbeam Heated Back Wrap has a unique contoured design to match the shape of your back and provide targeted heat therapy for back pain relief. The super soft micromink electric heating pad has an adjustable waist strap that extends up to 85 inches for easy hands free use. To accelerate healing and relieve pain, the Sunbeam heating pad offers soothing high level heat therapy with 4 heat settings; 2 hour auto off lets you relax with peace of mind.
2. Sunbeam Heating Pad for Neck & Shoulder Pain Relief | XL Renue, 4 Heat Settings with Auto-Off | Blue, 25-Inch x 25-Inch
- GET SOOTHING HEAT THERAPY WHERE YOU NEED IT: Extra-large heated neck wrap has a tailored design to provide lots of coverage and direct relief to the neck and shoulders
- MAGNETIC CLASP KEEPS PAD IN PLACE: Magnetic clasp and slightly weighted edges help the heat pad stay put for continued relief
- SUPER-SOFT MICROMINK: Makes the heat feel even better as it eases tension away
- pad is machine washable and easy-care
- USE MOIST OR DRY HEAT: Includes sponge so it can be used with moist or dry heat
- EASY TO USE: Digital LED controller features 4 customizable heat settings
- extra-long power cord means you can move around while you relax
- PEACE OF MIND: 2-hour auto-off so you can relax in comfort without having to wake up and turn off the pad
- 2-year limited warranty
Surround yourself in warmth while you help soothe away tension and ease pain. The Sunbeam Renue Extra-Large Tension Relief Heat Wrap helps provide direct, relaxing heat therapy to a large area, easing stress in the neck and shoulders.
This area-specific electric heating pad combines the benefits of innovative heat therapy with luxurious micromink fabric to offer spa-style moist or dry heat any day of the week. The 4 heat settings provide the level of intensity you need to begin feeling better.
This convenient pad also includes 2-hour auto-off and an extra-long power cord so you can move around while you’re applying heat.
3. Sunbeam Flexfit Heating Pad Wrap for Pain Relief | Customized Heating Pad for Multiple Areas of The Body | 3 Heat Settings with 2 Hour Auto-Off | 42 X 2.5", Grey/Red
- Targeted heat therapy: The FlexFit Sunbeam heating pad has a long, slim Design that wraps easily around multiple areas of the body like the arm, elbow, wrist, ankle, and lower leg, providing targeted pain Relief
- Stays in place: flexible heated wrap stays in place with elastic ends that fasten securely to the pad for a snug fit and hands free use
- Clinically proven treatment: heat is clinically proven to relieve pain associated with muscle tension and stress
- It increases blood flow to the source of the pain, which accelerates tissue healing
- Moist heat option: Spray the pad with water to provide deep penetrating pain relief
- Convenient design: features 3 heat settings, 2 hour auto off for peace of MIND, and a long, convenient 9 foot cord
- The compact controller is Sunbeam smallest yet
- Machine washable pad: The entire pad is machine washable
- just simply disconnect the pad from the cord and place in the washing machine
The Sunbeam flexfit heated wrap is a long, slim heating pad that wraps around the arms, elbows, wrists, ankles, and lower leg, providing targeted heat therapy. To accelerate healing and relieve pain, This Sunbeam heating pad offers soothing high level heat therapy, with 3 heat settings and 2 hour auto off. It stays securely in place with elastic ends for hands free use, and has a moist heat option, too.
4. Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack – Standard
- Flannel cover
- Made in USA or Imported
- Delivers intense, moist heat therapy which provides temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension
- Intended for use on the back, shoulder, wrist, stomach, knee or foot
- a Lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of settings throughout treatment
- Includes a flannel covering which draws moisture from the air and as the heating pad temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin
- Features an easy-to-use digital hand control that allows you to program and monitor the temperature and treatment time
- Control the temperature between 88 and 166 degrees Fahrenheit (31 and 74 degrees Celsius) and select the duration between 1 and 60 minutes
There is no water to add, no water to boil, no dripping packs and no towels to prepare. Moisture is drawn from the humidity in the air and Retained in a specially designed 100% cotton cover. When the hot pack is turned on, the Retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics, forcing the moisture out of the flannel cover onto the patient’s skin, allowing deeper penetration of heat into the body’s tissue. The moisture acts only as a means to transmit heat more deeply into the tissue, so only a small amount is needed. Theratherm, Unlike all competitive products on the market, has a digital hand control allowing the operator to program The following parameters: treatment temperature, treatment time and on/off. Competitive units, including thermophore, require the operator to make continual contact with a single-loaded switch to generate and maintain heat from the pad. This is positioned as a safety feature. Theratherm has a conventional on/off control switch. Automatic time control (1 – 60 min. Timer) with auto SHUT off.
please note our return policy. For health and hygienic reasons this product is not Returnable once used.
5. Sunbeam 002014-915-000 Xpressheat Heating Pad, Garnet Red, 12 x 15 inches
- The electric heating pad features XpressHeat technology that heats up the pad in 30 seconds, to soothe away tension and pain fast
- moist heat option for deep therapeutic relief
- Heat pad has a digital LED controller that helps you easily switch between 6 personalized heat settings to achieve the perfect comfort level
- Easy care, machine washable soft microplush fabric offers maximum comfort for daily use
- Includes sponge so it can be used with moist or dry heat
- Select hour auto shutoff
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS : DO NOT DRY CLEAN , DO NOT BLEACH! DO NOT USE WRINGER FOR DETACHABLE PAD , 1. Disconnect pad from outlet.2. Detach Pad Connector from the Control Connector. 3. Wash by hand or as follows in an automatic washer using slow agitation and normal spin speed: Fill washer with warm water. Add minimum amount of all purpose detergent, agitate to dissolve, measure heating pad before washing. Add heating pad and soak five minutes. Agitate two minutes. Spin. Fill for cool rinse, agitate one minute then spin. Dry in automatic dryer on high heat, five minutes only, or line dry. Remove damp heating pad from dryer, block to original size, and drape to finish drying. Do not iron your heating pad. 4. Do not plug in pad and pad connector until they are completely dry
6. Pure Enrichment PureRelief XL King Size Heating Pad (Charcoal Gray) – Fast-Heating Machine-Washable Pad – 6 Temperature Settings, Moist Heat Therapy Option, Auto Shut-Off and Storage Bag – 12" x 24"
- FULL BODY RELIEF: Extra-large 12” x 24” heating pad is perfect for treating sore muscles in your back, shoulders, abdomen, legs, and arms.
- SUPER-SOFT MICROPLUSH: Thick microplush fibers offer maximum comfort for daily use.
- FAST-HEATING: Heats in seconds to provide fast pain relief to aching muscles.
- MOIST HEAT OPTION: Safely use for moist or dry heat therapy.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY: Your satisfaction is guaranteed thanks to our industry-leading warranty program.
7. Beyond BodiHeat Original, Box of 24
Beyond BodiHeat Original, Box of 24
8. Sunbeam Heated Mattress Pad | Quilted Polyester, 10 Heat Settings, King
- 100% Polyester
- WARM AND SOOTHING: This soft Sunbeam King Quilted Heated Mattress Pad features dual side controls, each with 10 heat settings to help soothe neck, shoulder, back, legs, and more while you get a restful night’s sleep
- EASY TO USE: The EasySet Pro Controller gives you control over heat levels, while dual-sided ThermoFine technology assures heat consistency by auto-adjusting throughout the night, and the auto-off function allows for peace of mind
- HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: Made of 100% polyester, this soft quilted mattress pad is machine washable and dryer safe
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Blanket is durable for years of use
This Sunbeam Quilted Heated Mattress Pad features dual zone control for individualized comfort, 5 generous ounces of fill, an easy-to-use EasySet Pro controller with 10 heat settings, and a 10-hour auto-off function for a restful night’s sleep. The ThermoFine exclusive wiring system senses and adjusts throughout the night for consistent, cozy heat. The super-soft pad has a comfy vertical channel design.
9. Extra Large Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off for Cramps and Back Pain by ThermoRelief – Extra Hot Medical Grade Digital Electric Pad – King Size
- MEDICAL GRADE ELECTRIC HEATING PAD: Pain and injuries can be tough to deal with, so you want the best possible care in order to get quick relief. This high-quality medical grade heater pad is now available for public use. Patient-friendly, the moist heat you’ll get from this heat pad is most commonly prescribed by physical therapists, chiropractors, and doctors. You can now have that care in the convenience of your own home.
- DEEP RELIEF FOR CHRONIC PAIN, INJURIES, CRAMPS, AND MORE: We deal with many injuries or conditions that can slow us down, but life can’t stop because of it. Moist heat can gradually help relax muscle spasms to relieve pain and restore general flexibility in the muscles. It can also help relieve chronic low back pain, arthritis, rheumatic conditions, menstrual cramps, and pain from back or disc injuries.
- WHY USE MOIST HEAT: Moist heat can help you get back on your feet more quickly. Studies have shown that moist heat has greater benefits than dry heat. The heat from ThermoRelief’s moist heat pads helps moisture get through the skin barrier and deeper into the tissue beneath. This helps to increase circulation to problem areas, bringing in new blood cells while taking away wastes to speed up recovery.
- NO WATER OR SOAKING NEEDED: How can a moist heating pad be effective if you aren’t adding moisture? When heated, the soft flannel covering of this hot pad draws in moisture and humidity from the air and retains it, then transfers it to your skin through a process called fomentation. This way, your clothes and skin don’t become saturated due to water being held against them.
- CONTROLS ARE IN YOUR HANDS: Your skin, problem areas, and heat tolerance are individual to you, so it makes sense to have an adjustable control so that you can customize your care. The state-of-the-art digital controller on this heating pad allows you to adjust the temperature to 113, 130, 150, or 167 degrees and set auto shutoff time control at 15, 30, 45, and 60-minute intervals, all depending on your needs.
Get relief, heal faster, and get your life back without having to spend tons of money on expensive treatments. The soothing moist heat of this moist heat heating pad is most commonly recommended and used by medical professionals such as doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists for helping patients to relieve pain and muscle tension. This Thermo Relief heating pad can help give you relief from chronic pain or temporary conditions such as menstrual cramps and injuries to your back, shoulders, neck, knees, and arms. Recently redesigned to use safe, infrared heat (the same soothing heat from sunshine), this medical-grade heating pad is now available to provide you with maximum benefit. It is heavy and durable for many, many uses, and its plush flannel covering is made for ultimate comfort. The water-resistant cover is washable for a long, hygienic life-span. It also features a Velcro strap to hold it securely in the exact place that you need it. This model is available in 2 sizes. The king size heating pad (27×14) is great for back or spine relief and the medium size heating pad (18 x14) is the perfect size for use on arms, shoulders, and elbows. This device is designed for intense heat. It’s important to know that is at any time this device becomes uncomfortable, turning the temperature down or shutting it off will quickly cool it down. It has an automatic shut off or manual shutoff switch that can be pressed at any time during treatment. The pad can be used over clothing or a blanket to disperse the heat, but it should always be used with the flannel cover on. If you are seeing a medical professional, ask how often and how long your heating sessions should last.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Elctric Heating Pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!