792 reviews analysed
1. Flair Smart Vent, Smart Vent for Home Heating and Cooling. Compatible with Alexa, Works with ecobee, Honeywell Smart thermostats, and Google Assistant. Requires Flair Puck. (6" x 10")
- NO MORE HOT OR COLD ROOMS: Flair Smart Vents use sophisticated automation to eliminate uneven room temperatures and balance heating and air conditioning across your home. (REQUIRES FLAIR PUCK TO OPERATE)
- HVAC PROS LOVE FLAIR SMART VENTS: rugged steel construction, flexible mount options, 260 ft radio range, battery and 24 VAC installation options, and onboard temperature and pressure sensors to protect and optimize home heating and cooling.
- SAVE MONEY: Heat or cool only your occupied rooms with Flair’s smart zoning made simple. Flair’s intelligent airflow redirection uses thermostat and Puck data to automatically open and close vent registers.
- YOUR TEMPERATURE, YOUR WAY: Use the mobile or web app to set the perfect temperature in any room. Like to plan ahead? Set individual schedules for rooms at any time of day.
- MAKE YOUR SMART HOME BRILLIANT: Works with ecobee and Honeywell smart thermostats. Set room temperatures with your voice: Flair Smart Vents work with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
2. Suncourt Equalizer EQ2 Register Booster, Improve Heating and Air Conditioning Efforts
- IMPROVED AIR CIRCULATION – Have rooms that are too warm or too cold? These over-register fans will aid in boosting airflow to selected areas.
- EXTEND CURRENT APPLIANCES REACH – Installing these floor or wall register boosters will help your existing furnace or air conditioning unit get to those hard to reach rooms.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Enjoying improved home air quality doesn’t have to cost and arm and a leg. Most units operate on an economically low wattage.
- BOOST AIRFLOW BY 80% – Installation can take seconds over existing floor registers, and the fans automatically switch on and off when airflow is sensed.
- GREAT FOR ALL SEASONS – Whether you are trying to keep things cold in the summer, or things warm throughout winter with the simple flick of a switch you are bouncing between heat and cool.
The Equalizer EQ2 is designed to be placed over a floor or wall register (6″ x 12″ maximum size) to boost the airflow from that register. The Equalizer EQ2 has a patented fan system that disperses the air in a more or less horizontal circular pattern. No installation is required for the Equalizer EQ2. You simply place it over a floor register and plug it into the nearest 110 Volt wall outlet. The Equalizer EQ2 uses 27 Watts when running. Like a small light bulb. Your Equalizer EQ2 is equipped with a highly sensitive electronic thermostat which senses when to turn on and off the fans.
Electrical Rating: 20 W
Safety Rating: ETL Listed
3. TerraBloom ECMF-250-R, Quiet 10" Inline Duct Fan with Wireless Remote Speed Controller, Air Tight Metal Casing, Energy Efficient EC Motor. Heating and Cooling Booster and Exhaust Blower For Grow Rooms
- Powerful airflow and extreme energy efficiency – ECMF series 10 inch inline fans are perfect for a wide range of ventilation applications that require quiet and strong directional air movement.
- Built with aerodynamically optimized mixed-flow impellers in a compact, air tight metal casing and powered by a fully speed adjustable EC motor.
- Each fan comes with a wireless remote variable speed controller, CR2023 battery for wireless remote, AC power cord and mounting hardware.
- Wireless remote works within 50ft range even through walls, floors and ceilings and offers 6 speed settings. Fan stores your speed selection and resumes at it after power shut offs.
- Duct Diameter: 10” * Airflow: 1050 CFM * Power: 150W * Noise: 45-65 dBA * Max Pressure: 510 Pa * Bearings: Dual Ball * Size: 12.1 x 7.9 x 8.9 in. * ETL Listed
4. Tjernlund RB10 Register Booster Fan, Fits 4" x 10" Register, Brown
Tjernlund’s Duct Booster Register Booster Fans increase air flow to rooms that are too hot or too cold. These all metal high velocity register fans increase weak air flow from registers quickly and easily.
5. Home Intuition Adjustable Magnetic Heat and Air Deflector for Vents, Sidewall, and Ceiling Registers, 2 Pack
- 5 YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. You have nothing to worry about because we have got you covered. Our money back guarantee provides you with the comfort you deserve to make sure your money was well spent and the best part is if your not satisfied we’ll return
- WIDE RANGE OF MOVEMENT. We provide you with the ability to extend and retract between 10” – 14” in order to make sure you still have the proper width and fit resulting in maximum effectiveness.
- LONG LASTING and MONEY SAVING. Our heat and cold air deflectors are built from heavy duty plastic and super strong magnets delivering both quality and performance you deserve when making any purchase. An evenly heated or cooled room is one that will save you money and over handling your units making sure you don’t push your HVAC system to a point where it is overworking and can lead to overheating and hefty service call fees.
- SIMPLE CLASSIC DESIGN. A combination of transparent material and low profile design will make sure your home, office, or personal space doesn’t seem to have any odd decorations hanging from your vents allowing you to keep things looking clean and uncluttered
The Home Intuition simple yet extremely useful Heat and Cold Air Deflector is the perfect way to keep your room temperature evenly heated or cooled allowing for better airflow and not getting stuck in the seat that gets hit directly by your vents! This Vent deflector works great for 10″-14″ wide in all locations, floor, wall or ceiling. This deflector is used as an attachment to a central heating and cooling system.
The Air Deflector is super easy to install. Simply place the deflector up against a metallic air vent that supports magnets and adjust the width by sliding back and forth. It is made of heavy duty clear plastic and is held in place with magnets so it’s as easy as can be.
Our combination of high grade material and low cost help deliver a product that’s long lasting and dollar friendly. With our product satisfaction guarantee you can shop at ease knowing that well have your back so what are you waiting for? Pick yours up today.
6. Broan-NuTone Not Available NuTone WVK2A Flexible Wall Ducting Kit for Ventilation Fans, 4-Inch,
- DUCTING KIT: 9-piece kit includes everything you’ll need for replacing your exhaust fan’s ducting
- DURABLE: Items are constructed with resin material for superior impact and UV resistance
- ADAPTER INCLUDED: Features a 3″ to 4″ duct adapter for easy installation
- FLEXIBLE DUCTING: 5-foot of 4-inch diameter flexible foil ducting for easy installation
- DECORATIVE WALL CAP: White wall cap for 4″ round duct includes 4 mounting screws to help install an attractive piece
7. Iliving ILG8SF10V Wall-Mounted Variable Speed Shutter Exhaust Fan, 10"
- 10 inch variable speed shutter exhaust fan with automatic Shutters
- UL listed with speed controllable, permanently lubricated motor
- Corrosion-resistant with OSHA compliant wire guards
- Variable speed functionality with the purchase of the iLIVING ILG8SFSC speed controller. Speed controller sold separately
- 120 Volts, 1/25 HP, 0.55 amp, 1580 rpm, 600 CFM
The iLIVING shutter exhaust fan is perfect for removing excess heat, moisture, and unpleasant odors from virtually any commercial location, including restaurants, factories, warehouses, barns, and greenhouses. This fan features aluminum blades, OSHA compliant wire guards, and automatic shutters that open and close in tandem with the operation of the fan. The completely enclosed motor is thermally protected and permanently lubricated. The fan comes fully assembled out of the box; only installation required is the electrical hardwire. The shutter fan comes in 8 different sizes: 10 inch, 12 inch, 16 inch, 18 inch, 20 inch, 24 inch, 30 inch, and 36 inch; the 18 inch shutter fan has both a variable Speed ILG8SF24V and a single Speed model. The iLIVING 30 inch and 36 inch shutter fans are only available in single Speed. For variable Speed models, the iLIVING ILG8SFSC Speed controller is sold separately.
8. Broan 198 High Capacity Wall Heater, 2000/4000 Watt 240 VAC, White Painted Grille
- Heavy-duty, 18-gauge steel grille has downflow louvers to direct heat gently toward the floor and a one-piece design with baked enamel finish for durability
- Adjustable, front-mounted, heavy-duty thermostat offers a simple way to control the level of heat and thermostat security cover prevents tampering
- Optional line-voltage wall thermostat (Model 86W sold separately) is available for a convenient way to control the heater
- Built-in fan-delay allows the heating element to warm up before the fan starts to prevent cold air delivery and then keeps the fan running as the heating element cools down to maximize heat delivery and energy savings
- Permanently lubricated motor, heavy-duty sheathed element with steel plate fins, and a manual reset thermal overload protector combine to ensure reliable operation and years of trouble free heating. UL Listed for safety.
- Factory wired for 4000 watt at 240 VAC – easily converts to half-wattage
- Durable white baked enamel grille blends with virtually any décor and keeps its appearance after years of use even in high-traffic areas
- Heavy-duty one-piece steel grille louvered to direct air downward for even room heating
- Adjustable, built-in heavy-duty disc-type thermostat-thermostat security cover included and can be operated by built-in adjustable thermostat or optional wall-mount thermostat
- 100-Percent efficient heating element-alloy heating element steel-sheathed, plate-finned, heavy-duty enclosed heating element provides heat quickly and quietly provides comfortable heat in seconds
This high capacity wall heater is powerful and rugged enough for commercial lobbies, entryways, vestibules, yet sufficiently attractive to fit in with residential decors. Factory wired at 4,000W, at 240V AC, it can be easily converted to 2,000W at 240V AC for added versatility.
From the Manufacturer
Since 1932, Broan-NuTone LLC has led the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, unsurpassed built-in convenience products and superior customer service. While global expertise plays a critical role in Broan-NuTone’s ability to being able to meet and exceed the needs and desires of homeowners and designers alike, Broan-NuTone is very proud of the fact that over 80 percent of their products sold in the United States are designed, engineered and manufactured in the United States with U.S. and imported parts. Manufacturing operations in the United States are located in Hartford, Wisconsin and Cleburne, Texas, with customer and technical services located in Hartford and in Cincinnati, Ohio. Broan-NuTone is committed to developing revolutionary products that improve the indoor environment as well as implementing procedures to preserve the outdoor environment. Broan is the industry leader of range hoods, ventilation fans, heater/fan/light combination units, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Fresh Air Systems, built-in heaters, whole-house fans, solar powered attic ventilators and trash compactors. NuTone holds major market positions in door chimes, central vacuum systems, stereo intercom systems, home theater speakers, medicine cabinets, ironing centers, ceiling fans and ventilation fans. BEST range hoods are the “Ultimate in Kitchen Ventilation” featuring state-of-the-art performance and Italian design.
9. Broan 512M Through-Wall Fan, 6-Inch 70 CFM 3.5 Sones
Broan 512M 6 through wall ventilation fan 70 CFM 3.5 Sones. Easy exterior wall installation features a white interior grille and louvered exterior wall cap with built-in bird screen. 6-Inch diameter flexible aluminum duct included. Accommodates walls from 5-1/4-Inch to 10-Inch. Use with remotely mounted wall switch or Broan model 57W or 57V. Variable speed control (available separately). Wall cap measures 8-Inch square.
Ideal for a kitchen, laundry room, workshop, or other space in need of effective ventilation, the 6-inch Broan through wall utility fan (model 512M) helps remove anything from cooking fumes and odors to excess humidity or tobacco smoke. It moves air at 70 cubic feet per minute (CFM), and it produces a quiet 3.5-sone level of sound.
The fan installs easily through an exterior wall that measures between 5-1/4 inches and 10 inches thick, and a 6-inch-diameter flexible aluminum duct comes included. Attractively designed, the two round-shaped white polymeric grilles can be painted to match decor, and the interior grille spins on easily to install. Its permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor is strong and durable, and its 25-gage steel housing has an electrically bonded black epoxy paint finish. It can be controlled with a remotely mounted wall switch or Broan model 57W or 57V variable speed control (not included).
Considerations When Choosing a Home Ventilation System
Homes are now built much more efficiently than they once were, making them far less costly to heat and air condition. That said, having proper ventilation throughout the home is now imperative in order to provide a safe and comfortable living environment. Broan ventilation fans provide the best solutions to ensure that contaminants are constantly removed from the indoors.
Eliminating excess moisture keeps your home dry and comfortable and can help avoid mold and mildew. Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) “outgas” from construction materials such as plywood, carpet, fabric, paint, adhesive, insulation, and other common items. Allergens, dust, cooking vapor, and what the kids bring home from school are more reasons why good ventilation is critical.
Sones measure the “sound level” of your fan
A sone is a measurement of sound in terms of comfortable hearing level for an average listener. The lower the sone value, the more comfortable the environment. Sones are not decibels or volume, but rather how sound is “sensed.” One sone is half as loud as two sones, and is equivalent to a quiet refrigerator.
Calculate the air movement necessary for proper ventilation
Air movement is measured in cubic feet per minute (CFM). To determine CFM requirements, first determine the size of your room. Measure and multiply the length, width and ceiling height of your room to determine cubic footage. Then use the multiplication factor of .13 and round up to the next “ten.” Here are three examples:
Example 1: Bathroom with 8′ ceiling: 7′ wide x 9′ long x 8′ high x .13 = 66. Select a bath fan with at least 70 CFM.
Example 2: Bathroom with 9′ ceiling: 10′ wide x 9′ long x 9′ high x .13 = 105. Select a bath fan with at least 110 CFM.
Example 3: For a bathroom with a vaulted ceiling, use the average ceiling height at the wall and the peak: 8′ wide x 12′ long x ((8′ at wall + 12′ at peak) / 2 = 10′) average height x .13 = 125. Select a fan (or fans) with at least 130 CFM.
In 1932, Henry Broan developed and manufactured a kitchen fan called the Motordor Fan that provided quiet and efficient kitchen ventilation. Today, Broan-NuTone leads the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, customized climate, communications and storage solutions and superior customer service. The Broan brand focuses on range hoods, ventilation fans, heater/fan/light combination units, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) fresh air systems, built-in heaters, whole-house fans, attic ventilators and trash compactors, while the NuTone brand offers door chimes, central vacuum systems, stereo intercom systems, medicine cabinets, ironing centers, ceiling fans and ventilation fans.
512M 6-Inch Through the Wall Ventilator
At a Glance
- Includes 6-inch diameter flexible aluminum duct
- Moves 70 cubic feet per minute (CFM)
- Produces a 3.5-sone level of sound
- Accommodates walls from 5-1/4 to 10 inches thick
- White interior grille and louvered exterior wall cap with built-in bird screen
- Can be used with remotely mounted wall switch or Broan 57W or 57V variable speed control (sold separately)
- 1-year limited warranty
10. Rinnai FC824 Vent-Free Space Heater
This flexible, easy to install vent free fan convector is the perfect solution for rooms and spaces that are hard to heat.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Electric Heating Wall Vents for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!