570 reviews analysed
1. Beurer Infrared Light Heat Lamp for Red Light Therapy, Blood Circulation, IL50
- INFRARED HEAT LAMP: Designed to deliver infrared heat to the body. The infrared heat improves the blood flow and circulation of the target area, encouraging muscles and damaged tissue to heel.
- DRUG FREE &
- NONINVASIVE PAIN RELIEF: Targeted for use on the entire body. Treatment area is 11.8″ x 15.7″ – ideal for larger parts of the body, keep at a minimum distance of 12″-16″.
- PORTABLE AND CONVENIENT: Easily adjustable to direct heat where you need it, and portable with a cord winder. 300W bulb behind ceramic glass delivers even, consistent infrared heat to the target area.
- BRONCHIAL CONGESTION: For the supportive treatment of bronchial congestion, the infrared lamp should be facing the chest area for 10-15 minutes at a time, several times daily. Soothing heat
- IMPROVES CIRCULATION: Warmth opens up capillaries, improves circulation &
- aids to get rid of toxins inside your body, encouraging joints, muscles &
- damaged tissue to heal – while reducing stiffness.
- SAFETY FEATURES: The timer automatically switches-off after 15 minutes and features an overheating protection function with active ventilation and 100% UV blocker. Keep at minimum distance of 12″-16.”
- WE’RE HERE FOR YOU: Our friendly Florida based team is happy to assist you with whatever questions and support you may need. That’s right, our customer service is located right here in the USA!
2. Infrared Heating Device and Now Stronger New 10W Bulb with Extra Replacement Bulb Included by Personal Care Plus
- Far Infrared Heat Melts Away Muscle and Joint Pain Let penetrating far infrared heat quickly relieve hand, elbow, knee, back or shoulder pain and increase circulation where applied
- It also helps reduce muscle stiffness and swelling in tender joints without any side effects
- This hand-held Infrared Wand has a high and low temperature setting that produces safe low-level light to soothe minor muscle and joint pain
- ^ Place on painful knees^ Soothe joint pain in hands| Far Infrared Heat Melts Away Muscle and Joint PainLet penetrating far infrared heat quickly relieve hand, elbow, knee, back or shoulder pain and increase circulation where applied
Far Infrared Heat Melts Away Muscle and Joint Pain Let penetrating far infrared heat quickly relieve hand, elbow, knee, back or shoulder pain and increase circulation where applied. It also helps reduce muscle stiffness and swelling in tender joints without any side effects. This hand-held Infrared Wand has a high and low temperature setting that produces safe low-level light to soothe minor muscle and joint pain. 8-3/4″L. ^ Place on painful knees^ Soothe joint pain in hands|
3. Near Infrared Light Red Light Therapy Heat Lamp Set for Body Muscle Joint Pain Relief with Improve Sleep Blood Circulation Back Shoulder Finger Pain Home Serfory 110V
- UPDATED LAMP AND BULB: We have improved our net cover to use wire to protect bulb and gain weight to the base(2.6lb), in case it hurt you whn using. Meantime, we offfer more powerful bulb with 150w to let it more focused on your pain part.
- PROMOTE BLOOD CIRCULATION: Most of the energy of near infrared rays is absorbed by the skin and converted into heat energy, which causes the skin temperature rise. thereby improving blood circulation.
- RELIEVE PAIN IN ALL PARTS OF YOUR BODY: If you have muscle ache, joint pain in the legs, back, knees, shoulders, elbows, lumbar muscle strain, cervical soreness,etc. This will be your good choice. You only need to illuminate for dozens of minutes every day to relieve your pain and discomfort and refresh your daily life.
- INCREASE METABOLISM: If there is a metabolic disorder in your body, dysfunction will occur in your body , causing harm to the body. Our infrared bulb can improve blood circulation. And the infrared heat effect of the infrared lamp has the effect of relieving pain.
- CONFIDENT PURCHASE AND PARENTS’ GOOD HELPER, FAMILY HAPPINESS: Give your families and parents the most intimate gift, bring them health. If your bulb broke within 6 month, ,just contact us by amazon email center to get FREE BULB REPLACEMENT.
4. Philips 415836 Heat Lamp 250-Watt R40 Flood Light Bulb
This 250-watt heat lamp flood light bulb reduces visible light emission and glare when used indoors. Robust and sturdy hard glass construction make these lamps a safe heat source. General radiant heating is ideal for bathrooms, hot food displays, space heating, and agricultural needs. Features a Medium Screw base. This bulb’s compact form ensures a variety of uses around the home. Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. This long-lasting bulb shines for up to 5,000 hours. This product ships as a single bulb.
5. Phillips 416743 Heat Lamp 250-Watt BR40 Clear Flood Light Bulb
Philips 250-Watt Br40 heat lamp light bulb is ideal for use in recessed can or track light fixtures. They provide comfortable warmth using infrared technology and are great for us in bathrooms. Light for all of your specialized fixtures. Philips specialty incandescent and halogen bulbs provide the perfect light for accent and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications. Philips 250-wattb R40 heat lamp light bulb is ideal for use in recessed can or track light fixtures provides comfortable warmth using infrared technology great for use in bathrooms.
6. Philips Heat Lamp Clear PAR38 Light Bulb: 175-Watt, MED SKT Base
- Infrared technology brings this 175-watt heat lamp bulb up to full temperature almost immediately, eliminating costly warm-up time.
- Robust and sturdy hard glass construction make these lamps a safe heat source. General radiant heating is ideal for bathrooms, hot food displays, space heating, and agricultural needs.
- Features a Medium SKT base. The compact form and universal base ensures a variety of uses around the home.
- Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. Long-lasting bulbs can shine up to 5,000 hours.
- This product ships as a single bulb.
7. Red Light Therapy Infrared Heating Wand by Theralamp – Hand Held Heat Lamp with Replacement Bulb – Muscle Pain Relief, Increased Blood Circulation
- LOW-LEVEL LIGHT THERAPY TO EASE MINOR ACHES, STRAINS, AND CRAMPED MUSCLES: Whether you’re an athlete, a weekend warrior, or just love hitting the gym, there’s bound to be some soreness and pain involved (how else could there be gain?). Red light therapy devices can help to ease joint pain in elbows, knees, shoulders, and hands as well as muscle pain in your back.
- PENETRATES SURFACE SKIN LAYERS TO SOOTHE AND COMFORT NERVES: Aggravated and angry nerves won’t let you forget when they’re unhappy due to injury or strain. This infrared heating wand increases circulation to the specific problems area where it is applied. The heat encourages blood to flow to the affected area, bringing with it everything your body uses to fix troubled nerves and muscles, speeding up healing time.
- REDUCES MUSCLES STIFFNESS AND JOINT SWELLING WITHOUT BAD SIDE EFFECTS:Through a scientific process called biostimulation, a red anti-inflammatory light wave similar to sunlightpasses through the skin to deeper tissue and stimulates circulation. But unlike the sun, the infrared heating light does not give off dangerous UVA or UVB rays, giving your body safe, localized support. Although considered a heating device, this infrared therapy wand is not hot to the touch and will not burn your skin.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: It might seem like professional athletes are able to recover from injuries quicker than the average person, but that is in part due to advanced therapies such the near-infrared light therapy found in this professional quality light wand. Leading doctors, physical therapists,and trainers use infrared heating light to help get professional athletes back on their feet and back to work quickly.
- STANDOUT PRODUCT FEATURES: This handheld infrared light wand is designed so that you can have professional quality care but with all the convenience of never leaving home. Your body had plenty of angles and curves, so this device features an angled head that helps cover just about any area. It’s 6 ft long cord means that you can sit, relax, and heal in the most convenient locations.
Maybe you’ve had an epic day at play or a record-breaking workout at the gym, but now your body is making you pay the price. Some remedies might relieve pain for a few hours, but taking pain relievers throughout the day doesn’t necessarily help remedy the root problem. Isn’t it much better to soothe and heal minor aches, strains, and nerve pain than just cover over the issue? Using infrared light therapy for pain isa safe and effective way tojump-startand speed up your body’s natural healing process by improving circulation to aggravated nerves and muscles.It’s 10 x 6 in angled head offers therapeutic care to localized areas of pain or strain, going straight to the issue. Although no remedy works for everyone or every problem, this infrared heating device gives professional quality care that can your body a boost in the right direction.
8. Pyramid Bulbs 64965 Heat lamp bulb 250 Watts R40 Reflector infrared light Red Medium E26 Base Incandescent Heat Lamp Light Bulb
- PYRAMID BULBS – This R40 Red Reflector is a 250 Watts, 120 Volts, Red Heat Lamp With Infrared Light Medium E26 Base
- RED HEAT LAMP- Used In Recessed light fixtures in Showers to heat your Bathroom after showers, Food Service
- RED BROODER BULB- This lamp Provides Radiant Heat that Keeps Your Pets & Livestock Warm. Great for giving a warm and necessary environment to baby chicks, dogs, cats, and any of your pets.
- BEAUTY SALON -Perfect replacement for Sauna, can also be used for Specialty Skin Care, and Beauty Salon.
- LONG LIFE – This R40 Heat lamp has a lifespan of 6000 Average Rated Hours reducing the need for frequent bulb replacements .Weather Proof
Pyramid Bulbs 250 Watts Incandescent Medium based R40 heat lamp bulb works with most 120-130 Volt lighting fixtures, This bulb features a Red finish that provides a bright, crisp light. Red heat lamps provides the infrared heat preferred by many food service suppliers, restaurants, hotels and salons. These bulbs are also great for decorative and special purpose lighting applications.
9. Red Light Therapy Infrared Heat Lamp by TheraLamp – Infrared Therapy for Pain in Muscles, Back Pain, Blood Circulation
- WHY INFRARED LIGHT? Red light therapy devices reach a deeper level of muscle tissue to promote healing. Infrared heat causes vasodilation (widening of blood vessels) meaning blood flows faster and more freely. Increased blood flow to injured soft tissue facilitates healing.
- CERAMIC RED LIGHT THERAPY: Theralamp has an adjustable, high quality ceramic plate that gives UV protection. The face of the lamp can be adjusted up to a 30 degree angle. With a treatment area of 11.8 x 15.7, this desktop model is idea for large body parts
- POWERFUL PAIN RELIEF: A 300 Watt bulb delivers 900 nanometer infrared therapy, giving medical grade red light therapy that relieves pain and aches with a deep penetrating wavelength.
- SAFE TO USE: Active ventilation prevents excessive heating and a built 15 minute timer acts as a safety feature to prevent overexposure to infrared therapy
- REDUCES MUSCLE PAIN, STIFFNESS, AND SWELLING: Through a scientific process called biostimulation, a red anti-inflammatory light wave similar to sunlight passes through the skin to deeper tissue and stimulates circulation.
Infrared heat lamp for relief of minor muscle, joint pain and stiffness, or muscle spasm and increase in blood circulation. The heat emitted by the infrared lamp improves the blood flow and supports the healing process of muscle aches and tension. The lamp supplies heat at 900 nanometers to the skin which increases circulation and the metabolic rate thus supports the immunological defense processes necessary for healing. The infrared lamp can be used to support the treatment of colds such as bronchial congestion as it reduces inflammation, swelling and clears mucous clogged passages. The size of the treatment area covered by the infrared lamp is 11.8 inch x 15.7 inch making ideal for use on larger parts of the body such as the back.The device is equipped with a high-quality ceramic glass plate. In combination with the light source, ceramic glass plates ensure intensive and safe infrared radiation with 100% UV protection. The required treatment time can be set to between 1 and 15 minutes with the timer button. The progress of the chosen treatment time can be seen on the display. The treatment time can be reset individually at any time.Treatment Areas : 1) Bronchial Congestion : For the supportive treatment of bronchial congestion, the infrared lamp should be facing the chest area for 10-15 minutes at a time, several times daily. 2) Joint Pain and Muscle Aches : The infrared lamp should face the part of the body that is being treated. All treatment areas should be kept a minimum distance of 12 – 16 inches between the lamp and the body. Advanced Specifications: Designed to deliver infrared heat to the human body.Used for warming relief of colds, muscle ache and tension.Pain relief without pills.Pain relief without pills.Safe to use.Active ventilation prevents excessive heating including timer with auto Off function. Provides 100% UV protection.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Infrared Heating Philips for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!