Top 10 Intel Cpu Cooling Fan Socket Lga 1151
We spent many hours on research to finding intel cpu cooling fan socket lga 1151, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best intel cpu cooling fan socket lga 1151, you should not miss this article. intel cpu cooling fan socket lga 1151 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 intel cpu cooling fan socket lga 1151 by our suggestions
625 reviews analysed
1. Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0 GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W
9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K desktop processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 offers powerful performance for gaming, creating and productivity. Thermal solution NOT included in the box.
2. Intel i3/i5/i7 CPU Cooling Fan (Socket LGA 1155) Part#E97378
Intel CPU i3/i5/i7 Cooling Fan for Socket LGA1155, E97378
3. PartsCollection Genuine E97379-003 CPU Cooling Fan for Intel Core i3/i5 Processors LGA1150 / LGA1151 / LGA1155 / LGA1156 Socket
Intel E97379-003 aluminum heat sink cooler fan Socket LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA 1156
4. Intel Thermal Solution Cooling Fan/Heatsink for LGA2011 E5-2600 Processors (BXSTS200C)
Intel active boxed combo solution for 2-socket servers/workstations using e5-26xx & e5-16xx processors
5. Intel Core i5-8400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.0 GHzLGA 1151 300 Series 65W
Prepare to be amazed with the 8th generation Intel Core Desktop Processor family. The 8th generation Intel Core i5-8400 comes with 6 processing Cores and 6 Threads. That’s 2 additional Cores versus the previous generation for more processing power. This Intel core processor redefines mainstream desktop PC performance with features such as 9MB Cache and up to 4.0 GHz max Frequency. Immerse yourself in your favorite media content while the Intel UHD Graphics 630 provides you with a much richer visual experience. Be sure to pair your 8th Gen desktop processor with a motherboard based on the Intel 300 Series chipset. Experience new system acceleration when paired with Intel Optane Memory and a 2.5″ Hdd. Supports two-channel DDR4 memory technology, which allows your system to have up to 64 GB of memory and up to 2666 MT/s memory transfer speeds.
6. Intel Core i7 6700K 4.00 GHz Unlocked Quad Core Skylake Desktop Processor, Socket LGA 1151 [BX80662I76700K]
Intel i7-6700k quad-core (4 core) 4 ghz processor – socket h4 lga-1151. Display resolution up to 4096×2304. Max Turbo Frequency: 4.20 GHz. Memory Types: DDR4-1866/2133, DDR3L-1333/1600 at 1.35V. Graphics Base Frequency: 350 MHz, Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.15 GHz
7. Intel Fan Heatsink Assembly Air 1151 Cooling BXTS15A
Intel Fan Heatsink Assembly, Air Cooling, Supports the LGA115x Sockets, NOT Designed for Overclocking
8. Intel i3/i5/i7 LGA115x CPU Heatsink and Fan E97379-003
Intel HEATSINK AND FAN FOR i5, COPPER AND ALUMINUM,
9. ID-COOLING SE-234-ARGB CPU Cooler AM4 CPU Cooler 5V Addressable RGB Cooler 4 Heatpipes CPU Air Cooler 120mm PWM Fan, Intel/AMD
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The cpu cooler comes with 4 heatpipes and 120mm PWM fan to make sure excellent heat transfer from cpu.
- 【RGB Lighting】RGB lighting on top cover and fan are adjustable to match your PC build.
- 【Two-way RGB Control】The RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard, a wired RGB controller is included for non-RGB motherboards for customizing colors.
- 【PWM Fan】The 120mm RGB PWM fan deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 56.5CFM
- Noise Level: 16.2-31.5dB(A)
- 【Compatibility】The cpu air cooler supports most Intel & AMD sockets like Intel LGA2066/2011/1151/1150/1155/1156/1200 and AMD AM4.
10. Intel E97379-001 Core i3/i5/i7 Socket 1150/1155/1156 4-Pin Connector CPU Cooler With Aluminum Heatsink and 3.5-Inch Fan For Desktop PC Computer
Intel Socket 1155/1156 Aluminum Heat Sink & 3.5″ Fan w/4-Pin Connector up to Core i3 3.06GHz
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Intel Cpu Cooling Fan Socket Lga 1151 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!