Top 9 Reveal Led Ge Flood Dimmable
515 reviews analysed
1. GE LED BR30 Indoor Floodlight Bulb (8 Pack) – Energy Star Certified
- 65 watt replacement using only 10 watts, Pack of 8 Bulbs
- Lasts 22.8 years based on 3 hours per day usage,2700K-soft white color appearance
- Estimated yearly energy costs $1.20 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- R30 shape with medium base for use in indoor track and recessed fixtures
BR30 indoor floodlight bulbs that last over 22.8 years. These bulbs feature great GE soft white color and are dimmable. Use only 10W to produce 65W of light. Long life
2. GE Relax 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Soft White Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- Brightness: 650 Lumens
- 10 watts Provides 65 Equivalent watts of 2700k Soft White Light Compared to Standard Incandescent Bulbs
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $1.20 base on 3 hrs/day, $0.11 /k/Wh
- Lasts 13 Years and Contains No Mercury For Super Low Maintenance and Worry free Disposal
- Dimmable: Dimming Performance May Vary By Dimmer
3. GE Refresh 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Daylight Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- 65 Watt replacement using only 10 Watts (650 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves 90 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs. 65-Watt R30 incandescent over the bulb’s life Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches
- Cool, bluish white high definition daylight light/5000 Kelvin color temperature 6 LED bulbs per package
- R30 (3-3/4-inch diameter) shape and size Medium base (E26)
- Indoor floodlight bulbs for ceiling lights, can lights, recessed lights and track lights
GE refresh HD daylight LED 65 watt replacement R30 indoor floodlight bulbs provide enhanced color contrast and boldness versus standard LED bulbs. The high definition daylight light helps create an energetic light that’s ideal for active spaces like playrooms, home offices, laundry rooms, basements and garages. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with a cool, bluish-white light. The floodlight design casts a wide beam of light. These are great for frequently used fixtures—GE refresh HD daylight LED bulbs are rated to last twice as long as GE basic R30 LED bulbs and save 90 dollars dollars on energy costs over the bulb’s life versus a 65 watt BR30 incandescent bulb. Unlike CFL bulbs, GE LED HD bulbs feature enhanced color, instant full brightness and are free of mercury. Replace CFL, halogen and incandescent light bulbs with GE refresh HD daylight LED R30 (3-3 with 4 In. diameter) indoor floodlight bulbs in indoor track lighting and recessed lighting fixtures, including damp locations. Bulk LED light bulb 6 pack for residential and commercial use.
4. GE Lighting 43073 Relax HD LED (65-Watt Replacement), 700-Lumen BR30 Bulb, Medium Base, Soft White, 4-Pack, Title 20 Compliant
5. Philips LED Dimmable BR40 Soft White Light Bulb with Warm Glow Effect 800-Lumen, 2700-2200-Kelvin, 10-Watt (65-Watt Equivalent), E26 Base, Frosted, 6-Pack
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips LED Dimmable BR40 Light Bulbs use roughly 80% less energy than 65 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb. Philips LED light bulbs are Mercury free and Energy Star Certified
- LONG LASTING: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and 4x longer than halogen bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours and 20 years of light (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement
- SOFT WHITE: Philips LED Dimmable BR40 light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index). At 2700-2200 Kelvin these bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for recessed can style lights
- SMOOTH DIMMING: Philips dimmable LED bulbs are flicker-free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other LED bulb on the market. These BR40 light bulbs smoothly dim from 2700K down to a soft glow with greater clarity than traditional incandescent bulbs
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Dimmable BR40 light bulbs are for non connected use only. Power consumption per 1000h-10 kW·h
Philips BR40 LED light bulbs with Warm Glow Effect provide 800 lumens of soft white light, equivalent to 65-Watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb. Warm Glow dimming offers flicker-free, silent dimming that works with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market. The more you dim, the warmer the light–from 2700- to 2200-kelvin just like traditional incandescent light bulbs. These best-in-class, Energy Star Certified Philips LEDs provide steady, natural lighting at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens and with 10X and 4X the lifespan respectively. Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don’t contribute to harmful hazardous waste. BR40 soft white flood light bulbs fit 6-inch recessed can light fixtures, offering relaxed soft white light that dims to a warm glow. These bulbs are not for use with Philips HUE products. This 6-pack of BR40 LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours and over 20 years based on standard usage of three hours per day, saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
6. GE Relax 8-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Warm, soft white high definition light with 2700 Kelvin color temperature
- A19 shape and size with frosted finish Medium base (E26) General purpose bulbs for ceiling lights, wall lights and table lamps
- 8 Pack- A19 shape and size with frosted finish Medium base (E26)
- 60 Watt replacement using only 8.5 Watts (800 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves 84 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs. 60-Watt incandescent over the bulb’s life
7. Sunco Lighting 6 Pack BR30 LED Bulb 11W=65W, 3000K Warm White, 850 LM, E26 Base, Dimmable, Indoor/Outdoor Flood Light – UL & Energy Star
- Top Rated Dimmable BR30 Flood Light Bulb
- DIMMABLE – Seamless dimming capabilities (10%-100%) that fit any mood or decor. Our BR30s give off sunlight-like quality (CRI80+) for true color rendering, ideal applications include bedroom, kitchen, living areas, lamps and offices.
- GO GREEN – Convert to LED with Sunco for instant energy savings (up to 85%)! Sunco’s LEDs are eco-friendly (no UV, IR, or mercury) and last longer than traditional bulbs (halogen, incandescent, fluorescent) with a lifetime +25,000 hours.
- UL CERTIFIED & ENERGY STAR LISTED – We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Our BR30 LED bulbs provide instant bright light and no buzzing or flickering for maximum eye comfort.
- SUNCO BENEFITS – 5-Year Warranty! Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
8. GE Lighting Reveal HD LED 9-watt (60-watt Replacement), 650-Lumen A19 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 2-Pack – 98877
9. Philips 544932 LED GU10 Dimmable 35-Degree Flood Light Bulb: 380-Lumen, 3000-Kelvin, 4-Watt (50-Watt Equivalent), 3-Pack
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips LED GU10 Dimmable Light Bulbs use roughly 80% less energy than 50 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb. Philips LED light bulbs are Mercury free, Energy Star Certified, and Title 20 compliant.
- LONG LASTING: These Philips LED bulbs use 1/5 the energy of 50-Watt halogen bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25, 000 hours and 22 years of light (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement
- Philips LED Dimmable 35-Degree Flood Light Bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI 90 (color rendering index). At 3000-Kelvin the bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for halogen lamps and track lighting
- SMOOTH DIMMING: Philips dimmable LED bulbs are flicker-free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other LED bulb on the market. These spot light bulbs smoothly dim from 3000K down to a soft glow with greater clarity than traditional halogen bulbs
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in GU10 bi-pin bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Dimmable GU10 light bulbs are for non connected use only
Philips GU10 LED spot light bulbs provide 380 lumens of bright, crisp white, dimmable light at a 35-degree beam angle equivalent to 50-watt halogens at 1/5 of the energy consumption. Ideal for track lighting, these bulbs have retrofit GU10 bi-pin bases that work with Halogen lamps. Not for use with Philips HUE products. Perfect for accent and ambient lighting in home, hospitality and retail spaces, these lights offer a crisp, uniform beam and excellent color rendering to highlight and showcase artwork and product displays, as well as for general directional lighting in hallways, stairwells, and alcoves. Philips LED dimming is flicker-free, silent, and tested work with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market. The light dims smoothly from 3000-Kelvin down to a glow with greater clarity than halogen light bulbs. Safe for the environment, LEDs don’t contain any mercury. These LEDs turn on instantly with a high intensity, 35-degree beam that replaces halogen bulbs in decorative and track lighting fixtures. LEDs last 10X longer than halogen lights saving you the hassle and cost of frequent bulb changes. Each bulb in this pack of three Philips GU10 LEDs has an expected lifespan of 25, 000 hours—that’s over 10 years based on usage rates of 3 hours per day. At 4 watts, these bulb uses 1/5 the energy of 50-watt equivalent halogen bulbs to save money and serve the environment. These bulbs are CRI90 and Title 20 compliant
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Reveal Led Ge Flood Dimmable for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!