601 reviews analysed
1. Cadet Manufacturing 09956 240-Volt White Baseboard Hardwire Electric Zone Heater, 1500-Watt, 72-Inch
Cadet Manufacturing 09956 White Baseboard Hardwire Electric Zone Heater 240V, 1500W, 72″ requires a thermostat. 25 gauge steel. 20 gauge junction box with ground, all metal and powder coated. UL listed.
2. Cadet Manufacturing 09952 240-Volt White Baseboard Hardwire Electric Zone Heater, 750-Watt, 36-Inch
Cadet Manufacturing 09952 White Baseboard Hardwire Electric Zone Heater 240V, 750W, 36″ requires a thermostat. 25 gauge steel, 20 gauge junction box with ground, all metal and powder coated. UL listed.
3. Cadet Manufacturing 05532 120-Volt White Baseboard Hardwire Electric Zone Heater, 750-Watt, 6.25-Amp, 36-Inch
Cadet Manufacturing 05532 White Baseboard Hardwire Electric Zone Heater 120V, 750W, 6.25A, 36″ requires a thermostat. 25 gauge steel, 20 gauge junction box with ground, all metal, powder coated. UL listed.
4. Marley 2512NW 120V 2′ BASEBOARD HEATER, White
- Convection heats the room rapidly, without uneven hot and cold zones, providing comfort from floor to ceiling.
- Heat your space without kicking up dust or other allergens. The natural convection airflow doesn’t rely on a blower or fan to move warm air throughout the room.
- Wire up and connect this baseboard quickly and easily with its large wiring compartment, dual knockouts and built-in cable clamp.
- For maximum efficiency, the unit converts all incoming electric energy into heat, according to Department of Energy standards.
- For worry-free warmth, these UL Listed baseboard heaters offer an overheat protection feature that prevents the unit from running when its air intake is blocked.
Chimney fin heating element design provides for quick, maximum warm-air circulation. Quiet operation – no popping and pinging normally associated with baseboard heaters. Ideal for heating bedrooms, living rooms, dens. Easy installation. Safety thermal cut-out protection in case of air flow blockage. UL listed for installation on wall at floor level with wall-to-wall carpeting. White enamel finish. Thermostat not included.
5. Lasko 754200 Ceramic Portable Space Heater with Adjustable Thermostat – Perfect For the Home or Home Office
- 3 Quiet Settings – including high heat, low heat, and fan only make this electric space heater ideal for warming up an area in your home. Combined with an adjustable thermostat this personal space heater is great for small areas.
- Adjustable Thermostat – allows you to adjust the heater’s 1500 watt ceramic heating element. With 11 different temperature settings you’re sure to find a comfortable setting. Simply turn the dial to the heat setting you desire and enjoy comforting warmth.
- Convenient Carry Handle – makes it easy to move the space heater. Thanks to the heater’s compact size and convenient carry handle you can easily move the heater from the kitchen, to the bedroom, or even under the desk.
- Built-in Safety Features – overheat protection ensures the space heater does not overheat even if left on for an extended amount of time. The space heater also features a cool-touch exterior. This allows the the space heater’s body to stay cool even when it’s on high.
- Fully Assembled – allows you to take the heater out of the box and have it working in minutes. Simply plug the heater into a wall outlet, select your desired heat and thermostat settings, and enjoy the warmth from your new Lasko space heater.
This compact space heater from Lasko brings 1500 watts of comforting warmth to your room. A classic design in silver with easy to use manual controls and built-in safety features, plus adjustable thermostat for personalized comfort.
Additional features include:
- 3 quiet settings
- 1500 watts of comforting warmth
- Ceramic heat adds quick warmth with fan-powered delivery
- Built-in carry handle
- E.T.L. listed
6. Fahrenheat FBE15002 PORTABLE HEATERS, White
High-impact Lexan end panels with built-in handles. Built-in thermostat with power light with an attractive chimney fin element design. Its 100% energy efficient with 120V operationIts made in USA Its best suited for dens,bedrooms and basements.
7. Lasko 5624 Low Profile Room Space Heater, Black-Features Natural Convention Heat for Silent Operation
- Natural Convection Heat – or radiant heat, gives this electric space heater the ability to circulate heat silently throughout the room. This makes the heater ideal for the bedroom and around the house.
- Adjustable Thermostat – allows you to adjust the heater’s 1500 watt ceramic heating element. With digital temperature settings you can select the temperature you desire. The thermostat can be set in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Built-in Timer – can be programmed from 1 hour to 8 hours. Simply press the timer button on the digital control panel to easily program the timer in 1 hour intervals. Once the timer is set the heater will automatically shut off after the programmed time.
- Built-in Safety Features – overheat protection ensures the space heater does not overheat even if left on for an extended amount of time. While a tip-over switch automatically turns off the heater if knocked over.
- Fully Assembled – allows you to take the heater out of the box and have it working in minutes. Simply plug the heater into a wall outlet, adjust the thermostat, and enjoy the warmth from your new Lasko space heater.
8. 72" Electric Baseboard Heater, White, 1500W, 120V CADET 6F1500-1W- Sold By Online Discounts Gifts!
- ■ Economy, safety, and affordability. These are the attributes associated with the Cadet Electric Baseboard Hardwire electric zone heater.
- ■ This 750-Watt heater runs on standard 120 V power and is of 72 inches.
- ■ It comes in wonderful white and is made of 25 gauge steel that is very durable. Powder-coated to bring out that smooth finish. While requiring a thermostat to regulate temperatures, it is fitted with a 20-gauge junction box with grounding pigtail.
- ■ Electric Baseboard Heater, Conventional, Residential, Heater Voltage 120VAC, 1 Phase, BtuH Output 5118, Mounting Type Wall, Length 72 In., Depth 2-1/2 In., Height 6-3/4 In., 60 Hz, 1500 Watts, 12.5 Amps AC, Color White, Finish Powder Coated, Housing Material Steel, Standards UL
- ■ 72″ Electric Baseboard Heater, White, 1500W, 120V CADET 6F1500-1W
Used frequently for single-room heating, baseboard heaters are popular with HVAC specialists, contractors and renovation experts, and more. Here are some important details for Cadet Electric Baseboard Heater. Length: 72″, Color: White, Watts: 1500.
9. Dr Infrared Heater Portable Space Heater, 1500-Watt
- Can heat up a large room with Auto Energy Saving Model With High and Low Feature. Tip-over protection and Overheat protection
- Dual Heating Systems featuring infrared quartz tube + PTC with 12hr automatic shut-off timer
- IR Remote Control, High Pressure Low Noise Blower with Noise level 39 dB super quiet. Heating coverage: 1000 Sq. ft
- Electronic Thermostat: range 50 to 86 degrees. Caster Wheels and lifetme filter
- Weights 24 lbs and uses 12.5 Amps of Power. 1500 Watts.Electric Cord 72 inch long
10. Cadet 5F1250W Electric Baseboard Heater
- Not a plug-in model. Heater safely hard-wires for 1250 watts at 240 volts or 937 watts at 208 volts
- Convection heating helps circulate air to heat a space up to 175 square feet
- Quiet operation ideal for bedroom use
- Powder coating provides a smooth finish resistant to corrosion, scratches, fading, and wear
- Safety feature turns heater off if normal operating temperatures are exceeded
1250W 240V, 5 foot electric baseboard heater, white
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Safest Baseboard Heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!