567 reviews analysed
1. Aoyue 932 Vacuum Pickup Station
2. YXQ IC SMD Pick Place Vacuum Sucking Pen Picker Up Hand Tool with Suction headers(2Pcs)
-3 suctions cups:large size for 40g;Medium size for 18g;Small size for 3g
How to use
1.Choose the Suction cup you need access on the tp of pen
2.Press the rectangle knob before you sucking, release it to produce vacuum suction force to pick up IC
3.Put the IC on a proper place press down the button the vacuum unit discharges air to let the IC fall off the suction header.
3. Vacuum Sucking Pen,110V IC SMD Pick up Vacuum Sucking Pen Remover Tool with 2 Suction Headers (White+Yellow)
- New electrical pick and place vacuum pens for surface mount components.
- Every unit comes with two pens. Both of them can be used at the same time for two workers to share on the assemble line. One can be unpluged for back up.
- Vacuum pressure adjustable.Easy operation. Block the hole with a finger on the pen to pick up a component, open the hole to release the component.
A machine for two simultaneous operation and single patch speed in the 2 seconds 1PCS range, the unique static noise design makes the machine work quietly. (Such as BGA, QPF and other large IC can be used to operate the suction cup, with your fingers to block the use of a large number of components, such as BGA, QPF and other large ICs can be used to hold the SMD components. There is a hole in the pen suck, put the finger after the release of the release), because we put the machine’s suction range strictly control the viscosity of the solder paste, the machine’s suction size adjustable knob, so do not worry SMD components sucked up to the solder paste printed on the paste after the phenomenon was sucked back.
1 x Pump Vacuum Suction Pen Placement Machine
2 x Vacuum Suction Pen
2 x Needles (1.6mm)
2 x Sucker （0.3mm,10mm）
4. Hakko 394-01 Vacuum Pick-Up Pen, ESD Safe
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Smt Vacuum Pen V8910bk for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!