668 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell RLV4305A1000/E1 Rlv4305A1000/E 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat, 240 V, 1 Deg F Whites
- Separate programming for the weekdays and weekends
- up to 4 program periods per day
- Saves energy with personalized temperature control
- Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors, and radiant ceilings. Product dimensions (WxDxH):4.8 x 1.2 x 5 inches
- TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.5°F
- Fast, easy, two-wire installation. High capacity, up to 3,500 watts at 240 volts.
Honeywell RLV4305A 5-2 Day Digital Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating – now with white backlit screen. 1 setting for week and 1 setting for the weekend. 4 programmable periods per day. Silent switching for accurate temperature control. Use with electric baseboards (120 240V), convectors, and to wire radiant ceilings. Compatible with fan forced heaters.
2. Honeywell TL8230A1003 Line Volt Thermostat 240/208 VAC 7 Day Programmble
- 7 day programmable – maintain the pre-set program schedule for up to 20% energy savings, or modify the schedule to fit your lifestyle. 208/240V
- Electronic temperature control – precision of ±1 F saves up to an additional 10% on heating bills
- 15 A (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles, Battery Free
- Soundproofed for quiet operation – reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats
- Large, clear, backlit display – easy to read in various lighting conditions
- Early start – ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time
Ideal for electrical baseboards, convectors, and fan forced heaters the thermostat comes with a large clear backlit display the Honeywell TL8230A1003 208/240V 7-Day Digital Programmable Electric Thermostat is maintenance free and does not require batteries. The 4-wire thermostate features a 7-day programmable menu, pre-set programs, easy to read with quiet operation. 15 Amp (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles.
From the Manufacturer
Digital Programmable Double Pole Line Voltage Thermostat for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads).
3. Lux WIN100 Automatic Heating & Cooling 5-2 Day Programmable Outlet Thermostat, Compatible with Portable A/C, Fans, and Space Heaters
- PROGRAMMABLE: This 5-2 day thermostat allows you to program weekdays and weekends at different temperatures
- EASY TO USE: Comes with easy to use touch keys and displays the current temperature for easy reference
- INSTALLATION: No installation or wiring, easy to plug in and select the desired heat
- COMPATIBLE: Easy to use with portable space heaters, window air conditioners, and circulating fans
- SPEED DIAL: User friendly dial to set weekend, weekday, and day and time heating and cooling temperatures
Programmable outlet thermostat allows control any 120 volt device up to 15 amps. Use with a fan or air conditioner for cooling purposes. Also may be used with a space heater for heating purposes. Separate programs for heating and cooling. Setting Range 45 DegreeF to 90 DegreeF (7 DegreeC to 32 DegreeC) with DegreeF/ DegreeC selectable. Temporary temperature override and a manual hold. Adjustable temperature differential/cycle rate. Mode slide switch and a positive on/off switch. 120VAC outlet powered. 12 hour clock only. 2 G13A size 1.5V alkaline batteries included (for clock only). On-screen low battery indicator. Battery free memory storage. 5 minute short cycle protection. Time and temperature alternate in display.
Designed for use with space heaters and air conditioners that automatically restart after power reconnection, the Lux WIN100 5-2 Day Heating and Cooling Programmable Outlet Thermostat offers the comfort, convenience, and energy saving benefits of full programmability. To use, just plug the WIN100 into an outlet, plug your portable heating or cooling unit into the thermostat, and you’re ready to go.
The WIN100 can be programmed before it’s plugged into the wall.
The patented Lux Speed Dial allows for easy programming.
Create Different Programs for Weekdays and Weekends
The WIN100 allows you to enjoy the benefits of a programmable thermostat for your heating or cooling unit. This model offers the convenience of 5-2 day programming so you can create different programs for weekdays and weekends.
The WIN100 also boasts a positive on/off switch, and a heat/cool switch that allows the use of this product for two seasons: summer and winter.
Offering straight-forward operation, the WIN100 has a patented Lux Speed Dial for easy programming, a positive on/off switch for streamlined operation, and battery-free memory storage.
For added convenience, this ETL-approved thermostat can be programmed before it’s plugged into the wall. Once programmed, it operates off of a standard 120-volt wall outlet (with ground), and it comes with two 1.5-volt G13 alkaline button cell batteries for the clock.
Save Money and the Environment
Like all programmable thermostats, the WIN100 helps reduce energy consumption, but this efficient device takes savings a step further. To maximize your home’s energy efficiency, the WIN100 comes preprogrammed with default heating and cooling schedules that are designed to save up to 33% on energy costs over a year and also help cut down on your carbon footprint. Because the WIN100 is 100% mercury free, you can be sure it’s a safe and environmentally conscious choice for your home.
About Lux: Innovation, Quality, and Value
Since 1914, Lux Products Corporation has manufactured quality products for the home. It all began with turn-of-the-century timing devices, the forerunners of the now world-famous Lux 60-Minute Timers. Building on the success of these simple and utilitarian items, Lux grew into the multifaceted manufacturer and merchandiser it is today. The Lux name has always stood for innovation, quality, and value. The company’s full line of electronic and mechanical thermostats offers models for nearly every heating and cooling application. See how you can save money and conserve energy with Lux.
What’s in the Box
Lux WIN100 5-2 Day Heating and Cooling Programmable Outlet Thermostat, installation guide, instruction manual, and two 1.5 volt G13 alkaline button cell batteries.
Not sure which model is right for you?
Click here for a complete comparison LUX programmable thermostats.
4. Honeywell RLV3120A1005/E1 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
- Accuracy of ± 0.15°C / 0.27°F
- 100% silent
- 2-wire, non-polarized connection
- Fahrenheit or Celcius temperature display
- On-screen heating power indicator
- Minimum load (100 W @ 120 V /200 W @ 240 V) means thermostat can control smaller baseboards
- Maximum load: 1000 W @ 120 V /2000 W @ 240 V
- Compact design ideal for small spaces
- Easy to install and use
- Battery-free – setpoint retained in memory
The Honeywell RLV3120A is a digital non-programmable thermostat that’s compatible with electric baseboards, convectors and radiant ceilings. Incredibly easy to install, this non-programmable thermostat was specifically designed for ease of use. A user friendly panel removes the burden and hassle of ever accessing and adjusting your home’s temperature. This line volt thermostat also incorporates silent technology that eliminates all of the unpleasant and irritating noises associated with similar thermostats. A triac thermostat has also been implemented to perfection and will ensure maximum savings and comfort. For those looking for an easily maintained thermostat that’s both dependable and accessible then Honeywell has created the non-programmable thermostat to suit your individual needs.
From the Manufacturer
Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
5. Stelpro Z-Wave Plus KI STZW402WB+ Thermostat (White) for Electric Baseboards and Convectors
- UNIQUE Z-WAVE: The Stelpro KI is the first Z-Wave thermostat in North America to work with line voltage, with a 2-wire connection to the heater.
- EFFICIENT HEATING: Remotely control your baseboard and convector heaters from your mobile device or computer (when included to a Z-Wave gateway controller – sold separately).
- SAVE SMART: Set your own temperature schedules to reduce energy bills with minimal effort
- take advantage of the device’s ECO mode, designed to be as energy-efficient as possible.
- ELEVATED CLIMATE CONTROL: Create advanced automations by pairing the Stelpro KI with other Z-Wave devices. Trigger the heating on/off with a door/window sensor, temperature sensor, motion sensor, etc.
- CERTIFIED QUALITY: This thermostat is Z-Wave Plus and UL certified. Made in Canada. Works with SmartThings, Vera, HomeSeer, Nexia and Wink.
The KI thermostat for the smart home is the first ever Z-Wave line voltage thermostat in North America. KI thermostats can easily be integrated into the Z-Wave network of your home, allowing you to adjust the temperature in rooms of your home from a distance. The Z-Wave technology also allows you to activate scenes, setting in motion several actions such as adjusting the temperature and lighting, activation of safety and entertainment systems and more. For factory assistance on parts, installation, service or , please call 1-844-STELPRO (783-5776) or email Stelpro at elec. [email protected] with nature of problem and Stelpro will acknowledge and reply within 24 hours.
6. Cadet 8732 White Single Pole Built in Baseboard Thermostat
7. Honeywell Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat(YCT410B1000/U)
Non-programmable electric baseboard thermostat
8. Honeywell TH1100DV1000 Pro-Digital 2-Wire Heat Only
Application: heat onlyfeatures:adjustable temperature scale: standard selection of 40 to 90F or garage selection of 35 to 90F backlit display is easy to read displays ambient (measured) temperature at all times onetouch access to setpoint temperature builtin compressor protection.
9. Honeywell RTH6360D1002/E Programmable Thermostat, 5-2 Schedule
- Compatible with 2 heat 2 cool conventional systems and 2 heat 1 cool heat pump systems. This thermostat is not compatible with electric baseboard heat (120-240 volts)
- 5-2 scheduling lets you create unique weekday and weekend programs, or schedule the entire 7-day week the same. And your program is retained in the thermostat in the event of a power outage
- Smart alerts provide change reminders for air filters and low batteries in your thermostat. (This thermostat requires 2 AA batteries which are not included)
The product is easy to use. The product is highly durable and handle. The product is manufactured in china.
10. Lux Products TX9600TS Programmable Large Touchscreen Heating Cooling Thermostat, White
- Universal compatibility for all system types. Large, lighted easy-to-read touchscreen display. It is compatible with virtually all North American heating and cooling systems apart from systems with electric baseboard heat (120 or 240 volt) and systems with 2-cooling stages
- Biggest size display, Easy-to-use touchscreen menu operation.
- User-selectable periods per day (2 or 4), Programmable touch pad lockout for unauthorized users
- Adjustable heat/cool set temperature limit stops, Energy usage monitor. Refer user manual below
- Programmable air filter life timer, Temporary temperature override, Adjustable temperature differential (swing).
About the lux TX9600TS Thermostat, 7 day digital programmable universal touch screen The lux TX9600TS Thermostat, 7 day digital programmable universal touch screen is simple and easy to understand making it extremely user friendly. This thermostat provides you with complete and accurate temperature control with just a simple touch of your finger. The lux TX9600TS features a large digital lighted display that makes the touch screen easy to read and program (7 day programming available). The lux TX9600TS Thermostat, 7 day digital programmable universal touch screen is designed for use with most 24 volt heating and A/C systems, two stage heat/ one stage cool (gas, oil, Electric, or single stage heat pump systems, two wire heat only hydronic systems (hot water baseboard & Radiator) and millivolt systems (wall heaters, furnaces & Gas fireplaces). The lux TX9600TS is not designed for use with electric baseboard heat (120\240 volt) and systems with 2-cooling stages.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Thermostat For Baseboard Heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!