Top 9 Vacuum Belts Bissell 1328
625 reviews analysed
1. Bissell Style 7/9/10 Replacement Belts (2 Pack)
Genuine BISSELL parts. Includes 4 Belts. This style fits 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16. This accessory works with PowerGlide vacuums (35452, 3545, 3545D) and PowerGroom vacuums (98N4, 948N41, 98N41, 98N4S, 98N4W). 2 pack
2. Bissell Style 7, 9 ,10, 12, 14, 16 Belts / Bissell PN 3031123, 3031120, 32074, 203-1093
3. 2 BISSELL ORIGINAL BELTS TO FIT 7, 9, 10, 12,14,16 VACUUMS
- Package of (2) Replacement Bissell Style 7,9,10,12,14,16 belts made to the same specifications as the original Bissell belts. For optimum performance replace this belt every 3 to 6 months. Save on your order with Seller Vac Belts special promotion below!
- This promotion is only offered by seller Vacuum Fix. You MUST purchase from Vacuum Fix to qualify for the promotion
- With a quantity of 3 or more in your cart you MUST select Expedited Shipping at checkout to receive the free shipping upgrade.
- You get your belts FAST with the free expedited shipping and you will need the spares in the future anyway!
THESE ORIGINAL BISSELL BELTS FIT VACUUMS CALLING FOR BELT 1, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14 & 16
4. Bissell PowerForce Compact Lightweight Upright Vacuum Belt. Replaces OEM# 1604895 / 160-4895
Bissell PowerForce Compact Lightweight Upright Vacuum Belt. Replaces OEM# 1604895 / 160-4895
5. Bissell Smart Details Style 7,9,10,12,14,16 Vacuum Belt
- You should check your vacuum cleaner’s rotating floor brush and drive belt regularly for wear or damage and replace the belt if it is broken or worn
- The drive belt is a critical component of your vacuum that allows the brush roll to spin and help remove dirt and debris from your carpets
- If you notice a rubber smell coming from your vacuum, you should check your belt for any Signs of wear
- To change the belt, please Refer to your user guide for installation instructions
- Fits Bissell velocity series, Power Trak cyclonic, Momentum series, Power Glide series, all Clean View series, all power force series, and pet hair eraser vacuums
2-pack vacuum belts. Fit Bissell Velocity series, Power Trak cyclonic, momentum series, Power Glide series, all clean view series, all Power Force series, and pet hair eraser vacuums. You should check your vacuum cleaner’s rotating floor brush and drive belt regularly for wear or damage and replace the belt if it is broken or worn.
6. Bissell Cleanview Vacuum Belt Style 7 For Use With Bissell Bagged 2 / Pack
7. Bissell Aeroswift, PowerSwift & Powertrak Compact Vacuum Belt #1600319 Bundled With Use And Care Guide
- Genuine #160-0319 Bissell Vacuum Belt Bundled With Bettervac Use & Care Guide
- Replace Every 6 Months For Best Performance
- Bissell AeroSwift Compact Bagless Vacuum Models – 1009, 10091, 10092, 10094, 1009K, 10093 & 10099
- Bissell PowerSwift Lightweight Compact Vacuum Models – 1808, 18082
- Bissell Powertrak Compact Vacuum Cleaner Model – 10096
Bissell Powertrak Compact Vacuum Cleaner Model – 10096
Bissell PowerSwift Lightweight Compact Vacuum Models – 1808, 18082
Bissell AeroSwift Compact Bagless Vacuum Models – 1009, 10091, 10092, 10094, 1009K, 10093 & 10099
8. Bissell Lift-Off Replacement Belt, 2 pk, 3200
- Includes 2 belts
- Fits all Lift-Off Bagless Models
- Works with Model #s: 18Z6, 37604, 42209, 6860H, 37606, 89Q9, 6850
- When do I replace the belt? If the vacuum is not cleaning as well as it had before or the brush roll has stopped turning, you may have to change the belt. To change the belt, please refer to your models user guide for installation instructions.
BISSELL Lift-Off Replacement Belt, 2 pk, 3200
This two-pack of Style 8 replacement belts fits the Bissell 3750 series of Lift-Off upright vacuums. The belts keep the vacuum’s rotating brush roll operating properly, improving the performance and overall longevity of your machine. Installation how-to is covered in the vacuum’s owner’s manual, but instructions are also provided with the belts. –Emily Bedard
9. Bissell Style 1008 Filter Pack for CleanView Upright Vacuums
- Did you know that your vacuum has filters that should be checked out frequently? Depending on your household, it is recommended that you replace your vacuum filters every 3 to 6 months. regular replacement of your filters helps your vacuum operate at peak efficiency..
- Refer to you BISSELL vacuum user guide for replacement instructions.
- Regular replacement of your filters helps your vacuum operate at peak efficiency.
- Premium allergen filtration helps reduce household allergens such as tree, grass & ragweed pollens.
- See the description below to see which vacuums fit with this filter!
- This part works with the following products: CleanView Deluxe Vacuum with OnePass (2410), CleanView Plus Vacuum with OnePass (3918), and CleanView Vacuum with OnePass (9595)
Genuine BISSELL parts. This accessory includes 1 innter pleated filter and 1 outer foam filter. Works with CleanView Vacuums (7636, 14522, 2410, 8531, 85312, 85321, 3583, 35831, 35835, 3583R, 3918, 2412, 24101, 3247, 1334, 1331 1328, 1328V, 1322, 1329, 1819, 1838, 13321, 1381, 1381K, 1834, 1837, 1332, 1320, 13202, 1320A, 1327, 13321, 132R, 1333, 13335, 1822, 1319, 1319A, 7482, 9595A, 1330, 13302, 1330K, 1330R, 1331, 1825, 1813, 1823, 1836, 1820, 9595, 1234, 1816, 9595R) PowerClean Vacuum (1330k) and PowerLifter Vacuums (1413, 1413W)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Belts Bissell 1328 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!