Finding your suitable readers for water cooling nvidia 1080ti kit is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for water cooling nvidia 1080ti kit including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
729 reviews analysed
1. Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB GPU Water Block, 20-Series, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Reference
- Unlock your RTX 2080’s true potential with custom cooling for your graphics card.
- Precision CNC cut nickel-plated copper construction With more than 50 high-density cooling fins positioned over the GPU maximizes thermal transfer and Surface area, for lower temperatures and maximum performance.
- Premium total conversion design cools not just the GPU, but your graphics card’s Memory and VRM as well, All clad in a clean and stylish aluminum casing
- Includes a full-length aluminum backplate to completely cover your graphics card’s PCB and protect sensitive components.
- 16 RGB LEDs integrated directly into the GPU block provide vibrant customizable RGB lighting when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
The Corsair Hydro x series XG7 20-series GPU water block is a total conversion copper water block for your NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics card. Precision CNC-milled nickel-plated copper construction and more than 50 high-density cooling fins positioned over the GPU maximize thermal transfer and Surface area, for dramatically lower temperatures and maximum performance. A fully transparent flow path and discrete RGB lighting puts your graphics card on full display, When combined with a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro and Corsair CUE software. A full-length aluminum casing and included backplate encloses all your graphics card’s critical components for a total conversion to custom cooling. With pre-applied thermal material, standard G1/4” threads and easy to follow step-by-step instructions, it’s never been easier to unlock the true potential of your NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt # 1. Operating Temperature : 60°C coolant temperature
2. NZXT Kraken G12 – GPU Mounting Kit for Kraken X Series AIO – Enhanced GPU Cooling – AMD and NVIDIA GPU Compatibility – Active Cooling for VRM, Black
- Enhance your GPU cooling: With a 40 % increase in cooling capacity compared to stock cooling, you’ll maximize your gpu clock speeds for higher performance and better frame rates
- Comprehensive compatibility: Supports both reference and nonreference design amd and nvidia gpus, for more than 30 liquid coolers, including aftermarket vrm heatsinks
- Active cooling for VRM: Comes with a 92 millimeter fan, providing active cooling for the VRM and memory on the graphics card
- Easy installation: Designed for a fast and easy installation, you can now lay the graphic card flat as you install the kraken G12
- Supports: kraken x42/x52/x62/72 liquid coolers
Quickly mount any Kraken Series liquid cooler onto graphics cards with the Kraken G12 mounting kit. It delivers a 40% increase in cooling capacity over stock cooling, and features a newly designed bracket with an easier installation process versus the Kraken G10. Plus, the G12 is compatible with more than 30 liquid coolers on the market.
Compatibility – Graphic Cards
Titan X, Titan, Geforce GTX 1080 Ti, 1080, 1070, 1060, 980 Ti, 980, 970, 960, 780 Ti, 780, 770, 760, 680, 670, 660Ti, 660, 580, 570
RX 480, 470, R9 390X*, 390*, 380X*, 380, 290X*, 290*, 285*, 280X*, 280*, 270X, 270, R7 370, HD7970*, 7950*, 7870, 7850, 6970, 6950, 6870, 6850, 6790, 6770, 5870, 5850, 5830
* Some variations in AMD die height may require the use of a copper shim which is not included.
Compatibility – AIO Liquid Coolers
Kraken X72, X62, X52, X42, X61, X41, X31, X60, X40
H105, H110, H90, H75, H55, H50 (CW-906006-WW only)
Water 3.0 Riing RGB 360, 280, 240, Red 280, 140,
Water 3.0 Ultimate, Extreme S, Extreme, Pro, Performer
Water 2.0 Extreme, Pro, Performer
KUHLER H2O 920V4, 620V4, 920, 620
LQ-320, LQ-315, LQ-310
3. Bitspower GPU Waterblock for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti / 2080 Reference Cards with Accessory Set
- Designed for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti / 2080 / 2070
- Acrylic top cover and Transparent Material interlayer gives a more crystal clear
- Block base made of Copper, electroplated with Nickel and Chromium for high durability
- 0.5 mm Fins can dissipate the heat effectively
- Digital LED Strip (can be replaced easily)
Bitspower Lotan series water block, designed for the powerful NVIDIAs GeForce RTX 20 series reference design graphic cards, is specifically engineered to provide the best temperature control while also keeping an aesthetic elegance unique to Bitspower. Covering the full length of the card, the water block is layered with a nickel and chromium plated copper base plate that is meticulously carved to allocate the most contact over the GPU and VRM area. The inner layer, molded with engineered materials that can sustain extreme temperatures, is covered by an acrylic top layer equipped with a Bitspower Digital RGB LED strip that is sure to make your system look amazing. In addition, so your build is as aesthetically pleasing as can be, a black aluminium backplate featuring the Bitspower logo as well as a silver I/O bracket is included to replace the 2080’s original ones. With the Lotan water block, a new backplate as well as a fresh new I/O bracket, your graphics card will be dressed up to show and perform like a star!
4. Corsair Hydro X Series XR7 240mm Water Cooling Radiator
- Dual 120mm fan mounts on either side of the radiator are ready for your most ambitious custom Liquid Cooling build.
- 54mm radiator thickness delivers extreme cooling performance with high-airflow and low-noise fans.
- A premium COPPER radiator core and 25 micron thick cooling fins provide a high thermal transfer rate optimized for CORSAIR’s performance copper water blocks.
- High-quality matte Black polyurethane coating delivers a flawless finish to match your system.
- Integrated fan screw guides make it easy to install fans even when the radiator is fitted into a case.
The Corsair Hydro x series XR5 240mm water cooling radiator delivers extreme custom liquid cooling performance, with 30mm radiator thickness and 25 micron thin cooling fins maximizing heat dissipation surface area. A premium COPPER radiator core core is optimized for use alongside copper CPU and GPU water blocks, further increasing the thermal transfer rate. Intuitive extras such as integrated fan screw guides and built-in screw protection plates make it easy to install fans, without worrying about damaging the radiator. Equipped with standard G1/4″ Threads for universal compatibility and the surface area to tame even the highest-end hardware, The XR5 240mm radiator stands ready to cool even the most ambitious custom cooling loops and defeat the heat. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
5. EKWB EK-FC GeForce GTX FE RGB GPU Waterblock, Nickel
EK-FC GeForce GTX FE RGB is a high-performance full-cover water block for multiple NVIDIA GeForce GTX and Titan Pascal series graphics cards that comes with pre-installed 4-pin 12V RGB LED strip. This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM, and VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it’s VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC GeForce GTX FE water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. This kind of efficient cooling will allow your high-end graphics card to reach higher boost clocks, thus providing more performance during gaming or other GPU intense tasks. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps. This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 4-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +12V marking on the RGB header. You can easily remove the LED strip cover which is mounted with two screws to replace the LED strip with some other type LED strip. The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of high-quality acrylic material. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber O-rings. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure.See EKWB site for full video card compatibility list.
6. EKWB EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Strix RGB GPU Waterblock, Nickel
The EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Strix RGB is a high-performance full-cover water block for all ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards versions on the market! The water block comes with pre-installed 4-pin 12V RGB LED strip. This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM, and VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it’s VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Strix RGB water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. This kind of efficient cooling will allow your high-end graphics card to reach higher boost clocks, thus providing more performance during gaming or other GPU intense tasks. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps. The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of high-quality acrylic material. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber O-rings. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure.
7. EKWB EK-Thermosphere GPU Water Block (Copper Acetal)
- Perfect for any graphics card that doesn’t have a full cover water block available for it
- Compatibility: Nvidia GeForce, AMD Radeon
- EK-Thermosphere can also work flawlessly with reversed water flow which does not affect the cooling performance
- Up to four EK-Thermosphere water blocks can be used on a single ATX form factor motherboard by using EK-FC Terminals
- Base: Copper | Top: Acetal
The Thermosphere cooling engine uses similar, yet refined as per needs of modern microprocessors, fin design as its ancestor. The cooling liquid accelerates through jet plate’s nozzle and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels which provide extreme cooling surface area. EK-Thermosphere can also work flawlessly with reversed water flow which does not affect the cooling performance. Base is made of nickel plated electrolytic copper, backbone is made from laser cut brushed stainless steel plate while the top is made of quality cast acrylic material. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed in each exchangeable mounting plate and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Block is mounted with enclosed M3x4 DIN7985 screws. G1/4″ threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC terminal. Up to four EK-Thermosphere water blocks can be used on a single ATX form factor motherboard by using EK-FC Terminal (DUAL, TRIPLE or QUAD type) system or other means of interconnectivity. Please note that EK-FC Bridge & Link system is not compatible with this water block. GPU compatibility: EK-Thermosphere series waterblocks supports majority of modern nVidia and AMD high-end graphics cards via exchangeable mounting plates. The product however comes factory pre-fitted with mounting plate G80 (mounting pattern 58x58mm) and ready for use on modern nVidia GeForce GTX graphics cards only. Please check compatibility at EK’s CoolingConfigurator. To use this product on AMD and other nVidia graphics cards it is mandatory to purchase additional mounting plates: – G92: 53x53mm – R600: 54x54mm – GF560: 51x61mm – G200: 61x61mm Enclosed in the box: – EK-Thermosphere series water block /w pre-installed G80 mounting plate – mounting mechanism – thermal grease (TIM) EK-Ectotherm (1g)
8. Alphacool 17271 D-RAM Cooler X4 Universal – Acetal Black Nickel Water Cooling HDD/RAM Cooler
With the new D-RAM coolers all desired memory chips can be cooled. This cooling block is screwed onto the optional cooling modules or existing heatspreader with a hole spacing of 110mm (like the Corsair Dominator). Due to its black nickel ground and black or transparent cover with lighting capabilities is the RAM cooler adaptable for each individual system . It is (availaible in/distinguished by) three different sizes: 2, 4 or 6 RAM modules which can be cooled parallel. Due to its special technology, the RAM cooler can be used in both, high-flow systems as well as in lower flow systems, at the optimal level. Technical Details: Material: Copper (black nickel) Colour: black Connection thread: 2x 1/4″ Dimensions (LxWxH): 128 x 45,2 x 11,1mm RAM modules: 1 – 4 Scope of delivery: 1x D-RAM cooler X4 Universal Download 3D-file (.stp)
9. EKWB EK-Quantum Vector Strix RTX 2080 Ti GPU Waterblock, Digital RGB, Nickel/Acetal
The EK-Quantum Vector Strix RTX 2080 Ti D-RGB high-performance water block is specially designed for the ROG® Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards. The water block itself uses the signature EK® single slot slim look, and it covers the entire PCB length.
This water block is compatible with all ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards, but as always, we recommend that you refer to the EK® Cooling Configurator for a precise compatibility match.
The water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas.
The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of durable black POM acetal. Sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-rings.
The block is already equipped with 3-pin 5V Addressable D-RGB LED strip which is compatible with the motherboard 3-pin 5V Addressable D-RGB LED header.
G1/4″ threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the terminal and for multiple GPU connectivity, please refer to our offer of EK-Scalar GPU Terminals. The EK-Quantum Vector RTX GPU water block terminal cover is not compatible with FC Terminal X and FC Terminal (Legacy) multi GPU connectivity bridges.
– RGB connector 3-pin 5V digital LED header (Pinout: +5V, D, Blocked, Ground)
– EK-Quantum Vector Strix series high-performance water block
– Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
– Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
– 2x Nickel plated brass plug G1/4”
– 6mm Allen key
– Thermal pads
– Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
Material: Nickel Acetal
Chip Manufacturer: Nvidia GeForce
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Water Cooling Nvidia 1080Ti Kit for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!