557 reviews analysed
1. OVO Powerful Central Vacuum System – Heavy Duty Central Vac With Hybrid Filtration – 35L or 9.25Gal – 700 Airwatts Power Unit – OVO-700ST-35H
- CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY: a. Our vigorous 2-Stage motor with the heavy-duty steel body, gives you powerful 700 airwatts, 140 inch of waterlift. Easily covers up to 9000 square feet area, perfect for large households. b. Our Soft-Start technology adds 20% to the life expectancy of your OVO product’s motor (over traditional central vacuums). c. Our Soft-Stop three seconds delay technologh vacuums debris out of the hose. This keeps left-over debris from emptying onto the floor and elbows of the piping network from getting clogged.
- HYBRID FILTRATION SYSTEM: a. With its top-of-the-line filtration, OVO central vacuums will improve air quality in you home. With their high-efficiency filtration system our vacuums reduce your allergy symptoms and respiratory problems. b. By using high-efficiency cyclonic filtration and disposable filtration bags together, our vacuums filter purifie the air twice, which improves the quality of the air exhausted from unit. When combined with a permanent filter (Washable), our units filter exhaust air up to 99.97%. c. Triple layer filtration bags conveniently dispose of waste in the dirt receptacle without stirring up harmful airborne dust. The three layers of filtration system prevent the ba
- FOCUS ON EVERY DETAIL: a. Our heat protection feature prevents our motors from overheating. b. Our innovative one-piece air-containment gaskets prevent air loss and reduced suction over time. c. LED status indicator informs users of porduct status (time to empty the debris container, to change the bag or for maintenance) d. Our debris-canister latches can be installed anywhere on our cylinders, making it easy to empty and put your unit back into its difficult-to-access spot. e. Our exclusive installation bracket is equipped with rubber vibration and noise-cancelling inserts.
- SILENT: Silent power units also make for healthier lives. To enhance out initial design choice of a quieter and more efficient motor, we added a noise-blocking foam, like that found in recording studios. Once installed in a closed space, our systems make about as much as a wall-mounted air conditioning units.
- BOTTOM-LOAD MECHANISM: Ensures easy access for emptying the 35L. or 9.25Gal. dirt receptacle or replacing the disposable bag, even when the unit is installed up high.
Large capacity hybrid (with or without bags) central vacuum power unit, perfect for large households, covers up to 9000 square feet. Powerful 700 airwatts 2-stage motor with soft-start, soft-stop technology (motor lasts 20% longer) with 32L/9.25 Gal canister. quiet: as noisy as an regular air conditioner. The cyclonic filration combined with the permanent machine washable filter purifies the vacuumed air up to 99.97%. the triple layer filtration bag permits to conveniently dispose of the waste in the dirt receptacle without harmful airborne dust.
2. Hoover WindTunnel 2 Whole House Rewind Bagless Corded Upright Vacuum UH71250
- Optimized cleaning – the multi-floor brush roll allows you to turn the brush roll on for optimal cleaning on carpets and off to prevent scattering of debris on hard floors
- Extended cleaning reach – with up to 16 ft. of cleaning reach, so you can clean dirt and dust anywhere in your home with our live hose and tools
- No loss of suction – our advanced Multi-cyclonic technology gives you a continuous cleaning experience with no loss of suction
- Dirt Cup Capacity: 1.29 Liters
- Hassle-free cord Rewind – 25 ft. Power cord automatically retracts in seconds so you never have to wrap a cord again. Amps Required: 12.0 amps
- Great for pets – Advanced AllergenBlock Technology, HEPA media filter, Odor-Absorbing Carbon and Pet Turbo Tool make WindTunnel 2 Whole House Rewind great for pet owners
- Deep Cleaning Power – WindTunnel 2 Technology creates 2 channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt.
3. Bissell Garage Pro Wall-Mounted Wet Dry Car Vacuum/Blower With Auto Tool Kit, 18P03
- 12 Amp Wet/Dry Vacuum: Picks up both wet and dry messes in the garage, car, workshop, etc
- Converts to blower; Cleaning System: Helix System. Suctions up wet and dry debris
- Includes 7 Versatile attachments and accessory bag for cleanup on barefloor, carpeting, upholstery and much more
- 4 Gallon Semi-Translucent Dirt Tank ; Filtration:2 Stage
- Includes Wall Mounting Kit with extra long hose that stretches 32-feet.Reach Extension Tools: Extension Wand
Garage Pro Wet/Dry Vacuum Complete Wall-Mounting System, 18P03
What makes the Garage Pro an especially convenient wet/dry vacuum?
Being able to mount the Garage Pro on the wall gives you more floor space in your garage, and means you won’t have to maneuver around it all the time. Since it has a 32-foot hose, you can still reach inside your car and around the garage with the vacuum mounted on the wall. The 4-gallon dirt tank is semi-translucent and has an LED Full Water Tank Indicator so you won’t have to guess when it needs to be emptied.
The 12-amp motor provides powerful suction for garage cleaning needs, whether you’re vacuuming your car or tidying up the shop. The wet & dry vacuum was engineered to handle spills and messes from liquids to dirt and grime. The blower is ideal for keeping your work area free of debris. Seven all-purpose tools make car detailing a snap. They’re versatile enough to handle just about any task. And you can conveniently store them in the included accessory bag. The wall-mount design conveniently keeps your BISSELL Garage Pro ready for use yet out of the way. The 4 gallon dirt tank is semi-translucent so you can see the level of water and debris in the tank, to empty as necessary.
Did You Know: You can unclog your vacuum if you lose suction?
Try removing clogs in the upper or lower hoses with a rounded broomstick.
Did You Know: Your filters need to be changed regularly?
Many vacuums have more than one filter that needs to be cleaned and/or replaced on a regular basis to keep the vacuum running great. Check your vacuum’s user guide for more information on your specific model.
Canister Vacuum Cleaners
BISSELL canister vacuums are light and easy to maneuver. They’re great for stairs and other surfaces like curtains, upholstery, auto interiors, and more.
A complete cleaning system for your garage, car or workshop
- Wall-mountable with long hose
- Suctions up wet and dry debris
- Includes 7 car detailing attachments
- Use as a vacuum or blower
4. Cen-Tec Systems 91431 Complete Central Vacuum Accessory Kit with Metal Wands
- Designed to provide a basic set of accessory tools for a central vacuum. The 91431 features a 1.25” x 30 foot non-electric hose produced using a unique process that provides a very smooth interior for superior airflow and quieter use
- The 13” metal friction curved end is designed to swivel over the hose meaning less stress on you and the hose. Friction indicates that all tool to tool connections are made by the two parts wedging, pressing together without a physical locking mechanism
- The wall end is an industry standard 1.50” on the outer diameter making it compatible with all major central vacuum inlets which have a 1.50” inlet with the exception of a nutone branded inlet which has a slightly smaller opening
- The package features two chrome wands with nylon friction collars to help them stay in place without them wedging together so they can never be separated. A 12” natural fill floor brush and a combination nozzle which is ideal for area rugs door mats. A basic accessory set including a 10” crevice, 4” dusting tool, and 5” upholstery. The mesh caddy bag allows you to collect and store the tools on the hose hanger with the hose in a bag that gives you visibility
- The 91431 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including beam, eureka, vacuflo, vacu-maid, imperium, cyclovac, star power, canavac, Hayden, air vac, md, and nutone systems not using the nutone branded square inlet
- Industry standard wall valves and utility inlets on central vacuums that include this feature have the same inner diameter and will accept this hose end. The metal band will activate the low voltage control of your vacuum turning it on as it is inserted
The 91431 is designed to be a general use straight air accessory set for the home, shop, or garage. Often it is used as a second tool set Complimenting the power nozzle or Turbine package that came with the central vacuum. Having a second tool set can save you time and effort moving a tool set from floor to floor in multi-story homes. The hose end is designed for what has historically been industry standard inlets and will activate a system with low voltage contacts in the wall valve. There were a few valves typically produced before 1980 which may use a micro-switch for activation of the vacuum. In most cases the 91431 will still work but the automatic activation of the system will not be delivered by the banded cuff. The set includes a full range attachments for most standard household cleaning jobs. This set is deal for a basement, garage, or general use in the home, especially on hard floor areas. The floor brush is ideal for cleaning hardwood, tile, stone, and vinyl.
5. OVO Air-Driven Multi Brush Set-50ft Vac Dual Votage Switch Control Hose Central Vacuum Carpet Attachment Cleaning Tool Kit, 50ft, Black and Grey
- ON/OFF switch control 50 ft. low-voltage crushproof hose with button lock
- air-driven carpet beater (perfect for entrance and decorative rugs)
- 12” deluxe floor brush (ideal for tiles & wood floors)
- Dusting brush, upholstery brush, crevasse tool and chrome hose hanger
- Deluxe storage accessory organizer
- Free Technical Support Toll Free at 1. 800. 776. 7891 or Email at [email protected] net
6. Cen-Tec Systems 93059 Central Vacuum Kit with Switch Control 50′ Hose, 50 Ft
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum systems equipped with industry standard pin jack inlet valves, including: beam, Electrolux, vacuflo, vacumaid, nutone, hayden, md, canavac, cyclovac
- The wall end is designed to fit nutone and other inlets with a measured 1.50 Diameter opening. The hose will work with standard accessories and any of the industry air turbine nozzles
- Comes with two floor nozzles
- One is a multi-surface nozzle which works equally well on carpet and hard floor surfaces, while the other is a usa-made hard floor brush
The 93059 kit has a two position on off switch hose which creates a Circuit through the two low voltage electrical contacts in your inlet valve. You will see the wall end has a two metal contact Plates separated by a thin plastic landing. These Plates create the Circuit through the switch in the hose handle that permits control of your central vacuum. There is a small tab projecting from the top of the hose end that helps you orient the hose in your inlet. This tab should be located at the top of the inlet valve opening as you insert the hose end. The wave combination nozzle is designed to move from carpets to hard floor without the need to make an adjustment. There is a simple friction connection between the floor nozzles and the end of the telescopic wand to make changing tools easier. The wand ratchets at one inch intervals from 25 to 42 inches so you can adjust to a height comfortable for your use. Many find the 93059 an ideal second package to complement their electric brush kit for the portion of the home dominated by hard floor surfaces like the kitchen, family room, den, or basement. An Italian made ratchet chrome telescopic wand with nylon collar and a full set of soft vinyl accessories are ideal for cleaning above the floor. The accessories include a 5 inch natural fill dusting tool, a 13 inch vented crevice tool, and 5 inch upholstery tool with a built in brush strip ideal for stairs and the sofa, a mesh caddy bag collects everything between uses and the mesh allows you to easily see the tool you need through the bag.
7. OVO Large and Powerful Central Vacuum System, Hybrid Filtration (With or Without disposable bags), 25L or 6.6 Gal, 630 Air wattsWith 40 ft Carpet Deluxe Accessory Kit included, Sliver (PAK63CD-40)
- Powerful 630 AW Large Central Vacuum + 40 ft High-Voltage hose with electric powerhead accessory kit included
- POWERFUL: 630AW, 5. 7’’, 2-Stage motor — SOFT START / STOP TECHNOLOGY: Adds 20% to the life expectancy of your OVO central vacuum Motor
- SILENT SYSTEM: Integrated muffler and noise-blocking foam added in the motor compartment
- LARGE VACUUM SYSTEM: Covers up to 7500 square feet area, Up to 8 inlets – CANISTER – 6. 6 gallon / 25 liters Rolled steel bottom load Canister.
- HYBRID FILTRATION: Can be used with disposable bags ( Recommanded) OR Without disposable bags (INCLUDED) – 1 permanent machine washable filter ( INCLUDED)
- LED STATUS INDICATOR informs users of the status of your central vacuum. , NO NEED FOR A DEDICATED CIRCUIT BREAKER: Works on 15 amps breaker non-dedicated – 3 SECONDS DELAY TECHNOLOGY: Vacuums debris out of the hose.
- 40FT ACCESSORY KIT Included: 40 ft High-Voltage hose, On-Off switch at the handle, 12” Floor brush, 2 Telescopic wands, Dusting brush, upholstery brush, crevice tool, chrome hose hanger and accessory holder bag.
- HIGH-VOLTAGE HOSE WITH PIGTAIL: 12’’ power cord (super valve converter available and sold separately) – COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with most existing inlet – PREVENT KINKING: Swivel at the handle
- ELECTRIC POWERHEAD: 6 adjustable heights with LED light (Ideal for shag carpets)- 12’’ FLOOR BRUSH: Horsehair Deluxe Floor Brush (ideal for tiles and hardwood floor)
- 10-YEAR – CUSTOMER SERVICE: Free Technical Support Toll Free or for compatibility information at 1. 800. 776. 7891 or Email at [email protected] net
OVO Powerful Central Vacuum System – Heavy Duty Central Vac With Hybrid Filtration – 25L or 6. 6Gal – 630 Airwatts Power Unit, 40ft Switch Control Carpet Deluxe Attachement Accessory Kit Included with Motor Powered 6 Heights Adjustable Carpet Beater
8. Cen-Tec Systems 93642 Central Vacuum Low Voltage Kit 35 Ft. Hose Light Gray
- Includes a 1.375” x 35 foot pearl gray low volt hose providing on off control of the central vacuum from the 360 degree swivel handle
- The hose is a soft crown, lightweight crushproof construction that resists kinking and won’t mark furnishings or floors. The wall end is designed to be compatible with industry standard wall inlets with split low voltage contacts
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including eureka, beam, electrolux, hoover, cyclovac, vacuflo, vacumaid, md, m&s, husky, canavac, Honeywell, and well as most regional brands
- The premium chrome telescopic wand features cen-tec’s trademarked button down to make it easy to release the wand from the hose handle for use of the premium accessories
- Features a 12” hard floor brush with natural fill to protect hardwood, tile, marble, stones, and vinyl flooring from marks or scratching
- The hose and most of the accessories are manufactured in the usa
- The 10.5” automatic combination nozzle is ideal for carpets and area rugs and can pass across different floor surfaces without the need to make adjustments to the tool
Cen-Tec’s 93642 is designed to provide the cleaning accessories most often requested in a low voltage central vacuum hard floor and general-purpose attachment set. The 1.375” x 35 foot hose is longer than the industry standard 30 feet to insure you reach everywhere in your home. A hose with an inner diameter of 1.375” insures superior airflow and improved cleaning performance that also assists the performance of air turbine tools often used with low voltage hoses. Further, the hose allows for switch control to turn the central vacuum on and off at the handle. A 12” natural fill floor brush and fully automatic combination nozzle address hard surfaces, area rugs, and even carpeted surfaces. A premium chrome ratchet telescopic wand with the easy release button down feature and a full set of premium above the floor accessories address upholstery, stairs, table tops, crevices, and baseboards. The tool caddy clip lets them travel with you while you clean. The 93642 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including Eureka, Beam, Electrolux, Hoover, Cyclovac, Vacuflo, Vacumaid, MD, M&S, Husky, Canavac, Honeywell, and well as most regional brands.
9. ORFELD Cordless Vacuum, 20000pa Stick Vacuum 5 in 1, 3 Gear Adjustment, 6 Level Filtering, Up to 40 Minutes Runtime with Dual Japanese Motor for Deep Clean Whole House – Upright Design
- [20000Pa Suction + 3 Gear Adjustment] Equipped with Orfeld’s newest generation Engine-X brushless motor, with 20000Pa storm suction, which can quickly absorb all kinds of ground dust. Innovative 3 gear design, standard gear running time 40 minutes (7kPa), high grade 20 minutes (14kPa), Max gear 10 minutes (20kPa), to meet your use in various scenarios.
- [6-Stage Filtration + 2 Additional Hepa] Orfeld B08 uses front and rear filter elements to achieve 3+3 double filtration and purification. Front filter element intercepts and filters, rear filter element deeply purifies, bringing fresh exhaust comparable to air purifiers. At the same time with 2 extra Hepa, no need to worry about cleaning
- [40 Minute Running Time + Multi Function Accessories] Excellent 40 minutes non-fading storm suction, ensuring thorough cleaning of the entire house. 5 combined brush heads can easily cope with various cleaning scenes such as stairs, cars, and furniture. Extra storage bag can store accessories well.
- [Double Brush Sticks + Double Independent Motors] Orfeld 2 in 1 Multifunction Brush-V, which has the advantages of soft velvet and carbon fiber roller brushes, achieves full-scene cleaning of floors and carpets. Double motors drive large-diameter floor brushes to run at high speed. The soft velvet material can penetrate deep into the gaps to remove dust thoroughly
- [Upright Design + Quiet Operation] Need a break? The specially designed Easy Rest Nook allows you to safely store the vacuum cleaner anywhere as long as you gently stand the vacuum cleaner upright. Triple noise reduction is silent, the sound is as low as 66db, don’t let the noise affect the good mood
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Wholehouse Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!